Chapter 14

(~A/N  same as others~)

Mal's pov

"AAAHHH!" I screams as tears falls. "Mal I need you to push" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "More Mal" "I Can't" "Yes you can Mal I know you can" Ben says to me "No I need a C-section I can't do this 3 times Again please" I say before screaming again. "Okay we will do that then" The Doctor says

Time skip

"And here are your 3 new babies" The doctor comes over and Passes me and Ben them. "Two girls and one Boy.  Mal you are holding both the girls and Ben you are holding the Boy" I smile and he dismisses himself. I look at Ben "Any names?" "No you?" "Bella for the old one?" I say and he nods "Aaron" I nod "Brianna" We both say at the same time Knock knock knock Ben walks over and opens the door "up for some visitors" Belle asked I look at the clock at see that Everyone will be away. "Sure" I say and she waves people over. I look at the door and see Adam, FG, Jay, Evie, Carlos, Uma, Harry, Gil, Lonnie, Chad, Doug, Jane, Mia, Miles and Milo. I smile and Pass Bella to Belle "Have you got Names for them?" Belle asked. I look to Ben and nod at him to tell them while I pass Brianna to Adam and I lay down "So mum the one you are holding is Bella she is the oldest and will be the future queen. Dad, You are holding Brianna she Is the youngest. And this one is Aaron" Ben says Passing Aaron to Evie. I whisper " Are you ready for this Ben watch. 3 2 1" "I'm making clothes for them" Evie says "see Bang after I said one she started talking" I say and Laugh "Of course you can Evie" I look at my kids and nod for them to come join me on the bed. "you three can hold them Three later okay" I kiss their heads "Yes mummy" They says. I start to let darkness surround me.