Chapter 6

(A/N same as others)

Evie's pov

"They are asleep now" Mal comes over and says afters us both trying for ages Knock knock knock I look over at the kids while Mal answers the door "The kids" I hear Dizzy say and she sits up franticly looking around. I run over to her and calm her down "Dizzy it's okay we are In Auradon remember" Mal looks in and I mouth to stall them. "Dizzy I need you to calm down it's okay" She looks at me and starts to cry "Is this what it was like on the Isle when you started to look after them?" I asked her "Yes I'm sorry Evie" "No it's okay I just wished you told me I would of came over late at night so you wouldn't be that worried about them." she nods "Do you want to try and get some more sleep? Its late." I ask. She nods and lays down "who is it ,m" she looks and I give a thumbs up. I look up at the door and See harry walk in with a few others walking behind him so I walk over to my dressing table and look through the mirror and have a look at the bruise. I grab the Foundation and start to cover the bruise up. "Evie" I look in the mirror to see if the bruise if fully coverd. "Yes doug" I turn around and See Adam, Belle and Ben "King Adam, Queen Belle" I say "Evie dear you don't have to be formal with us" Belle says I smile and nod. "Oh come here Evie" Doug says and I step back. I turn around and lock myself in the bathroom. I slide down the Bathroom door and silently start to cry "E?" "Not right now, m" 

Mal's Pov

"I think the bruise has freaked her out a bit. She got one a similar time went it happened" I point to the kids. "where are you two girls going to sleep with all of them in both your beds?" Ben asked I will use my Magic to get a mattress for both us then tomorrow we are all moving to Evie's castle and Picking up Emma up from the hospital so we can all live there" I say "But you can't all stay there it's too small for you all" Jay says "Well non of us have anywhere else to go and I dout that Fairy Godmother will let us keep the kids in here" I argue back "Well Dizzy will be starting here soon right and the Kids are all 5 so she might." "Okay so what do we do about Emma then She can't stay here with two newborns. It's been sorted out okay we will have enough room I promise" "you can stay in our castle with your kids Mal. That way when you are at school we could look after them until we find a school for all the kids" Belle states "No I can't interrupt your home by bring 3, 5 year olds in to your castle" I shake my head. Belle and Adam Look at Ben and he nods "Mal I am ordering you and your kids to stay at my castle" Ben orders me. "No Ben" "Its an order you can't say no" I stare at him and he stares back. I break first with means I lost the battle. "Ugh fine. I hate when you win" and he smirks at me I look at the bathroom and see the doorknob turn. I stand up and walk over there. The door opens and Evie immediately accepts the hug I give her I walk her back over to the chairs and sit her on my lap. "Its okay now remember no one should ever do that over here" I whisper to her and she nods.