Chapter 2

(~a/n~ I only own the characters I make)

Time skip to where the kids have came over and gone back to the isle

Evie's Pov

"there going to be okay" Mal says. "I'm going to my room" I say and walk off. "Evie wait up" "Doug I'm busy I can't sorry" I run to my room and lock the door "Evie it's me let me in" I open the door then sit on my bed "When is he bringing over more kids?" "He is only bringing teens over for now" "Ok so what are we going to do when He bring Emma over?" I ask "I don't Know E but I know one thing for sure is that we can't tell anyone about them" she says and I nod "I think it is making you feel worse because you wasn't aloud to ride over there with them" "Ye"

The next day: In the morning 

"good morning Evie" "Morning M" I say  "Hang on Emma calling" I say "Hello ..... Yes Thank you for telling me .... Ye listen I got to go Emma I have got Belly ache ... Ok bye" "E, why didn't you say anything about having Belly ache" "Because it just Came on" "I don't think you should go to school" Mal says "I'm fine it will sort it self out school. Please don't tell Doug I have one" I say. knock knock knock "Come in" Mal shouts. Jay and Carlos comes in. "Whats up with Evie" Carlos says. "Back off" "Whoa Evie calm down" I stand up and go in the Bathroom. "Evie" Mal Knocks on the door "I don't want to talk about it M and you know I don't" I fix my make up and come out the Bathroom. "Evie you look pale" Jay says "I'm Fine okay!" I shout "lets get going to class then" Mal says and then takes my hand. Mal starts to whisper to me "Listen I know you miss them but if you keep this attitude up they are going to start to suspecting something" I nod. Once we get to class we all sit next to each other. "Announcement can Lady Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos go to Bens office to discuss more people coming over from the Isle" Some one says over the Microphone. We all stand up and walk to his office. Mal knocks and Ben shouts us to come in. I walk In with my head down and sit on a chair. "So I was thinking of bringing new Vks over I've had a few thoughts but I can't Get that Emma out of my mind." I look at Mal and she shake her head "I saw her with you when you brought them kids over to get checked out. she seemed really nice." He looks at me "She is" "There is one thing about her though is that on her file on my computer. Non of her parents are on it. Do you guys know who her parents are?" "No we saw her on the streets she looked really beaten up so we took her in and that was when we where 12" I say and look down. The next thing I know is Mal has walks over to me and is Holding my hand. "Who else have you though about?" "Uma, Harry and Gil?"(~pretend Uma kidnapping Ben or spelling him didn't happen~) Ben says. "One of the sons of Gaston. Ben are you sure about that. I Gil isn't the smartest but still how will your mum and dad feel about it" Mal asked "and them 3 are unpredictable" Jay adds on. "Okay guys let him speak" Carlos shout over the top of them. "So yes I have talked to my mum about it and shes fine but does start to get uncomfortable we will have him stay away from her" He says. "So are these the 4 who are coming over this time?" I ask "Yes since they are all 17" I look at Mal and nod. "Um Ben next time why don't you bring the younger kids over" "Evie the only reason is that I believe that they need more time with their parents." "I've got to go I will talk to you in a bit" I say and leave the room.