fourteen | not ok

"CHIM!" Tae tackled Jimin in a hug and they both laughed.

But I didn't fail to notice the panic that struck in Jimin's eyes for a split second as he nearly fell, knowing Tae would fall too.

"Where's kook?" he asked looking at me but then Jungkook came running from behind a tree and jumped onto Tae.

Ptff... such crackheads.

"Yah, yah! Let me breathe for a sec, will ya?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and let him go, the older immediately going behind me.

Tae snorted and just started walking with Jungkook attached to his arm.

Jimin sighed and wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

I wanted to ask if he was ok but I decided against it.

"Y'all coming or not?!" Tae called out and Jimin let me go, the both of us jogging to catch up.

"How's your new school been hyung?" Jungkook asked Tae. "Alright I guess... pretty boring without you guys though." "You haven't made any friends yet?"

"You're too cute, koo." He chuckled then said, "Well I talk to a couple people... we're not that close though."

"Hyunggg, you keep calling me cute" he complained with a pout and Tae laughed, me smiling and watching them. "That pout is so cute, kook."

Jungkook's pout only deepened as Tae cooed at him. I then sensed something was wrong and looked to my side. Jimin seemed sad. Well... he was keeping his eyes to the ground, his facial expression looked normal but I knew better.

I intertwined my hand with his, giving it a light squeeze. He looked up at me clearly a little surprised and I just smiled at him, looking back forward.

He didn't seem fine... but he was putting up an act so others wouldn't know.

We all got startled when Jungkook squealed loudly all of a sudden, running off. "ICE-CREAAAMMMMM!" he screamed like a child and we all laughed seeing the kid running up to the ice cream truck.

"Let's go" Tae laughed, walking towards Jungkook. I looked to my side when Jimin tensed up. "You ok?" I squeezed his hand a little.

"Y...yeah..."

He's not ok.

Then I realised. Ice-cream is sorta food...?

"It's just ice-cream, you know" I smiled at him and he nodded, smiling a little but it seemed fake.

"You don't have to act like you're ok in front of me, I get it." He looked away and sighed quietly.

"I'd rather act like I'm fine than not be fine at all" he said before walking off, our hands no longer interwined together.

I sighed and followed him. Tae handed us an ice-cream each whilst Jungkook was already devouring his.

We enjoyed our ice-creams, well, three of us. Jimin had a straight face the whole time, and before he always used to be happy having an ice-cream, so he clearly wasn't in the mood.

Jungkook pouted once he finished his cone, which was only after a minute. Tae just laughed at him and patted his shoulder trying to comfort the sad boy.

We all just walked around a bit before Jimin said he had stuff to do. I was wondering whether he did or just wanted to go home, but I kept quiet and waved him goodbye like Tae and Kook.

We had fun for another hour then went our seperate ways. I went home and flopped on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Pretending you're ok when you're not can hurt... when others don't know they may do something that can do bad without them even realising.

I didn't want Jimin to fall into that hole. He may think it's the best way... but its really not. I have to put that in his mind.