fourty-eight | date?

I sighed as I continued to walk, staring at the ground.

I worked so hard but I still flopped the exams... why...

I heard a sigh as a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist, stopping me in my tracks.

"Stop beating yourself about it... you tried your best." I kept quiet and I was turned around then pulled into a warm hug.

I melted into his embrace, I wish we could stay like this forever...

"Don't be upset please... it hurts me more than when I was upset with myself..." He pulled back and smiled down at me. "That's how much I love you."

He pecked my lips softly and I smiled the slightest, but I was still in a bad mood.

"You'll do better next time... we still have the end of year exams. Don't worry."

He held my hand and led me to sit down somewhere.

I sighed and stared at ground. He was right, I don't know why I was making such a big deal out of when we still had the end of year exams-

"Shall we go on a date?"

"H... huh?" I looked at him dumbfounded and he smiled caressing my hand with his thumb.

"We aren't official yet... let's make it official."

He smiled as I stared into his eyes shocked, trying to process what was happening.

"Do you want to?" he asked softly and I immediately nodded, making him chuckle.

"Where to? Somewhere cliche? Like the cinema? Beach?" I smiled then thought for a minute before my eyes lit up.

"There's a fireworks show in a week's time, how about that?" His smile widened and he nodded, leaning in for a quick peck on my cheek.

We stared at each other for god knows how long, before he spoke up.

"Thank you..." "...For?" "Everything." He looked down at our intertwined hands before saying, "For being happy... for being patient with me and helping me pull through all that... I'm back to my old self because of you."

"We all cared about you Jimin... it hurt us all that you had go through all that... but you're better now, like I said you would be. It seems such a long time away now, doesn't it?"

He nodded smiling slightly then looked up at me again, before resting his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes.

I moved his bangs away from his face and smiled staring at him, and I swear his smile widened, which made me smile even more.

A date... he really knows how to cheer me up, huh?

He's just so perfect, isn't he? Caring, loving, cuddly, happy, everything you could imagine.

I could've missed all that... we were all so close to loosing him. Even though it all went down only a month ago... it feels like it's been years.

And that's a good thing. He's changed completely once again... in a much better way this time.

It's all perfect now... we're all happy, with little worries...

Oh, did I mention that those guys were finally caught? They were caught harassing someone, and they were arrested.

Jimin's relatives suddenly felt sorry for the boy, apologising and everything.

What good relatives they are. They never trusted him...

But you know how kind hearted Jimin is. He forgived them... well not completely of course. They were partly responsible of the fact that he had to go through hell.

The good thing is, he didn't have to worry about having somewhere to live. His relatives would send him enough money to live comfortably.

So it all ended up well. No worries, it would be alright.