[four]

I execute every single method I can think of to wake him up. They all go in vain because he isn't waking up, no matter what I do. He thought of me as a ghost and passed out. That's actually very reasonable. I wonder what the others will do. Jeonghan will probably faint like Dokyeom.

Dude has a weak heart afterall.

He might even get a huge shock in his brain or he might stroke or reach coma or something. No no not good. I can't let that happen to my only brother. I've to keep my guards up.

But one question is still hammering the walls of my mind.

Why on earth was Dokyeom carrying a broomstick?

He could've carried something like a baseball bat or a frying pan at least. If it was an actual thief or robber, would he be able to defend himself using that thing?

My thoughts are interruped by Dokyeom who is finally waking up, I can hear him lightly grunting. I  swallow the tension, along with the thickness that just swelled up in my throat.

"Where am I? Who am I?" He mumbles, eyes still closed half way. I'm starting to doubt if he got amnesia. He didn't hit his head so I guess no. The way he just asked who he was, is actually scaring me.

I help him when he tries to stand up. "Are you okay?" My throat feels sore. I find it hard to talk since I haven't spoken a word in 5 days.

He looks at me in the eye and freezes, as if every muscle and cell inside his body have stopped functioning.

I should've moved away from him before he woke up, but that would've just made the the fact obvious that he saw a freaking ghost. So I stayed there until he gains his sense back and that resolution leads to this moment, him eyeing me incredulously and shuddering in panic.

He's not the only one panicking though. His enormous panic is making me panic because I'm the reason behind his panic. I'm also panicking because I don't know what to do or what to say.

He doesn't say anything either. He's registering what he's seeing before his eyes. When he's done scanning me from head to toe, he lets out the second life threatening window smashing highly deafening atom bomb like scream of this night.

He makes a run.

Not towards me, not to hug me.

But towards the front gate.

In a blink of an eye, he runs off the house to who knows where.

I don't know if I'm suppose to laugh or facepalm, but I laugh anyway. I haven't seen a person being this much scared and hilarious at the same time in my entire life.

He didn't change at all and I'm glad he didn't. He's still the same Dokyeom I used to know from 6 years ago. The same old Dokyeom who had once cried on my lap for 3 hours straight because he was attacked by a cockroach, who came flying like a jet plane and landed on his crotch while he was popping peacefully. I still remember how his snot was all over my clothes, to the point where I didn't even feel like washing them and resulted throwing those away.

The next day, he was standing at my doorsteps with a pair of new clothes and a cheeky smile. "Thank you for comforting me yesterday. Will you accept these? And I love you more than Hoshi hyung's aegyos." He whispered the last part, winking sarcastically. I remember giggling and saying, "Come here you handsome fluffball of sunshine." Then I hugged him, ruffling his hair.

This is one of those memories which I'll never forget no matter how old I grow. We got along well back in those days. I wonder if they still remember me. More than half of me is telling that they've erased me from their memories. I wouldn't mind if they did. It's been ages afterall.