Prologue

Lofn P.O.V

"Lofn!" I cringed at the scream. I knew who it was, apparently Hiding in my oak cupboard wasn't going to save me from my mothers wrath.
Finally I felt the wardrobe door swing open, to what i knew was my impending doom.
"You are not a child anymore, you have to start acting your age" she pulled at my feet dragging me from the wardrobe,
"I don't want to get Married!" I kicked and screamed as mother pulled at my ankles. I felt my foot come into contact with her face and I stopped. She didn't seem that taken back by the blow. I crossed my legs cloths spilt around my from the brawl in the cupboard.

But she wasnt having any of it. We have had this agument multiple times this weeks as the journey to Asgard was drawing near. i really didn't want this, i would do anything, i have wished as hard as -possible and begged as hard as i please but-
"Alright that's it! You are going to a company me to see the All father and to meet Thor!"
I slumped against the frame.
"But mother-" she gave a silent scowl, one of the looks a mother only has to give to tell you that this conversation was over and you had lost.
She left the room without another word leaving me in my room by myself.

I am going to be married to Thor, son of Odin. Why? Because it is Odin's wish, it will bring our two families closer, too cool the relationship of Alfhiem and Asgard, my mother craves a higher seat within the reagal table and finally to punish me, yes i was out of the veiling, but i hadn't escaped the graps of confindment just yet. I let out a deep breath.