EPILOGUE

This is the end, or thereabouts, of book one.

This is a first draft, published directly after I wrote each chapter without any editing or polishing or even spell check.

Therefore you will find errors. You will find things that don't make sense.

The next stage is for me to rewrite the draft. I will fix errors in grammar spelling and also story errors effecting continuity and how things in the story fit together. I will also be changing the names of characters and changing technologies and how the things of this universe fit together.

There will be new scenes and new landscapes including a space walk.

Finally I will be cutting some parts and fleshing out other parts and extending the end into a true epilogue. I have not yet decided what Even Tennec would do next. I know what the old Even would do but Even has evolved and changed and now he is becoming unpredictable. Will he stay and help the inhabitants of the station or will he abandon them to their fate and go after Rothschild's son as per his mission. Maybe something in between.

This then sets up the second book. I plan for it to be on the surface of the nearby planetoid where the first fossil biomorphs were found. They will leave the dark tunnels and corridors behind and exchange them for a frozen desert landscape.