Chapter 2

This story contains: blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

Thank you. And enjoy.
———————————————————————
POV: 3rd

You are in a position where Bakugo was leaning on his headboard. while you were sitting on his lap leaning against his abs. you always wonder why Bakugo put you in this position, but never spoke against his decision.

you and Bakugo were looking at schools to attend for high school.

correction; YOU were.

Bakugo was admiring your (h/c) hair, and your frail body right on top of his.

he wanted to have this moment last forever.

You didn't realize that Bakugo was playing and smelling with your hair, because you were thinking that he was just trying to make himself comfortable.

"Are you sure this is ok?"

"You already asked that dumbass, and I said it was fine, no?"

"No, no you did. sorry."

".. Don't apologize so much."

"oh ok, sorry."

I fucking love you.

"What about UA?'

Bakugo returned from his thought in time to hear your question.

"What about it?"

"Well, it says its a really good school and I was thinking maybe you should apply!"

"...."

"You know because your super smart, strong, and just amazing!"

So are you...

"but aren't you going to apply as well?"

"well... I wasn't thinking ongoing. I probably slow you down from succeeding and I'm not sure I'm smart enough for an advanced school like that."

"Apply."

"b-but"

"No excuses," Bakugo states as he gets up, carrying you to his desk on the other side of the room. he sits down and placed you on his lap as he opened his computer.

you didn't mind this action because Bakugo picked you up pretty often, from when you were tired to when you were fully rested.

he opened up his computer to the Ultra Academy official website, where he did some quick research.

"Wow... a 15% acceptance rate... There is no way in hell I could get in. "

Bakugo could tell she was worried. she nerved cursed unless she was scared. even when she was angry, not a word.

quite frankly, Bakugo enjoyed it when she was scared. it gave him a feeling of dominance. like he was in control. Those big (e/c) eyes staring up at him with fear. he loved the feeling. but he hated it when someone who wasn't him made her upset.

"hey. don't worry about it. you'll make it. nowhere. the exam is online and on *xxxxxx*

"B-but what if I d-don't make it?! t-then I would be a failure, and then-"

Bakugo pulled you into a quick hug and shushed you as tears creped down your face.

you always thought that this was a bad habit of yours, you would get scared easily

Bakugo said it was fine and would help you calm down every time you started to panic a bit.

"You going to do fine alright? you'll make it. I'm sure of it."

And I'll make sure of it.
———————————————————————
Word count: 529
Be sure to vote and comment!