3. Thaddeus

"There's a reason why humans didn't allowed to knew they future. Not because the fear about the future self but because if they  to worried about future, they will forget to life today. "

*******

"Why suddenly I feel I am heard dramatic music?" Thad asks to herself under her breath, so no one can hear her. Ralph let out nervous laugh break the silence.

"I am sorry the previous fight must make my ear little bit fuzzy. You said that you are the flash granddaughter and the reverse flash daughter. " thad look ralph in his eyes and nods her head to confirmed.

"How?...wait that's mean your mom must be barry daughter? "

"I think you already told in school and The last time I am check eobard thawne is a man. " thad said with fact tone and sarcasm.

"Why you here? " asked barry, he finally find his voice back after he look like had stroke. "I believe you here is not to meet your grandfather ." There something in barry eyes that only Thaddeus can see. And she not like it but she brush it off . Thad let out sarcastic laugh.

"No. Your right. I am come here because this ". From her wrist armour us out a photo hologram. The creatures that attack barry a few days ago is the one thad looking. Thad then tell team flash the destrucide (cisco approve the name) situation and why only her got send. Barry frowed he look angry.

"Why you come here now? Why not 2 months ago? " thad don't like barry tone and she think her grandfather ia being stupid.

"I am sorry grandpa but are you forgot that you and your team were in mission to take down the black hole organisation and seperate the wellses? And for you own record I no want screw timeline, I am here to fix what destrucide cause in this time so I need think first. Something probably you didn't do." said thad with emotion that she's no want handle barry 'rubbish and didn't give a shit. She glaring at barry. Team can feel the tension specially since thad open up insult barry. Thad stop her glare and look her wrist gauntlet.

"If I am didn't help you little bit for separated the wells, I bet it will be longer. " grumbled thad under her breathe for no one heard her. Gideon head appear from her wrist.

"Gideon. Show me news 2066."

Gideon show a news article 2066. In there containing about destrucide invasion and how much article look like war zone.

"Miss Allen, I have message from barry Allen 2066 to barry Allen 2021." Thad rise her eyebrows, she didn't know about that.

"Show to him Gideon. "

Gideon head change into barry Allen with wrinkles, gray hair and gray beard and he have a muscle. He wear red shirt .
(Just pretend the symbol isn't there)