thirtythree.

Mah readers, lemme hurt you. Just a bit, k? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last day, Shoyo said to himself, looking out the window, later, I'll have my entrance exam at Kirisaki Jakkeru. Shoyo turned his head back in front, seeing Kageyama's back facing him.

They don't really care, huh? Shoyo asked, his eyes gently looking at Kageyama's back. The bell rang, sign that it's the end of their third period. When the teacher left, Hyori peeked her head out from the door, " Kageyama-senpai."

" Oh H-Hyori-san." Kageyama said, a small blush creeping up on his cheeks. He blushed even more when Hyori smiled at him toothily. Shoyo could only look at them with a small, sad smile.

" Let's have lunch together!" Hyori said, which Kageyama quickly agreed to, and they both left.

Shoyo remembered those days when he's the one asking him that. Kageyama would just shout at him, his face flushed while taking out his bento. Now it's her.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA . . " Tanaka laughed, wiping his small tears while clutching his stomach. Hyori also laughed after telling him what happened that day, which is funny. Later then, Nishinoya joined, asking what they're talking about, slinging his arm over thhe red-haired's shoulder.

Shoyo remembered those days when he's the one making him laugh 'till his stomach hurts. He remembered being the one Nishinoya had his arm around to. Now it's her.

" Tsukishima-senpai! Can you teach me Math after school?" Hyori asked, her eyes glimmering with hope. Tsukishima quickly agreed without any complaints. It sent a very painful sting inside the ginger's heart, " Can you come too, Yamaguchi-senpai??" Flinching, Yamaguchi nodded his head vigorously while his face all flushed.

He remembered asking the four-eyes if he could help him study. He would flick his forehead, insult him several times before completely agreeing. Yamaguchi would defend him always, patting his head a bit. From afar, Shoyo looked at them. Now it's her. Shoyo tossed the bottle of water inside the trash can and he walk away.

Passing by the gym, Shoyo stopped, hearing the conversation the third-years and Hyori were having. From outside, he can hear the giggles and laughs of the four, talking about something funny and fun.

He didn't get to have that kind of conversation with them since, the two second-years would take him away before he could even say a word. Now it's her. Shoyo turned and took the opposite way instead of passing by. They didn't even notice that I didn't come to practice.

" Hyori-san!" Tanaka called. Hyori turned at him and tilted her head. An arrow pierced through his heart while looking at the freshmen. He didn't know why but he can't help but feel nervous around the freshmen.

" Tanaka-senpai? Are you okay? Your face is red. Are you sick? " the red-haired manager asked and put her right hand on Tanaka's forehead.

' Her hand's cold. ' Tanaka thought and he almost freeze against the redhead's skin. Realizing the situation, he grabbed her wrist while blushing madly.

" I-I'm fine! Daichi's buying us meat buns and he told me to ask you if you're coming?" The thought of meat buns made Hyori's eyes glimmer.

" Sure sure! " She said. Tanaka clutch his chest seeing Hyori's face all happy.

' C-Cute..!! '

" That's good then! We'll wait for you!" Tanaka said and and fled away from the angel, leaving her confused about why her senpai clutched his chest.

It was the exact same thing of what Tanaka said to him that day. His eyes watch as the bald-head run out if the gym, leaving the red-haired confuse. Now it's her. Shoyo turn around and took the opposite way. Just when he's about to past by the gate, he glance back.

Every step he's taking while walking out of the gate, he can feel the jealousy slowly letting go of him, the anger he felt slowly fading, the loneliness he felt slowly washing away. As soon as he step out of the school, he suddenly felt relieved. The heavy feeling was gone now. Like he can move freely.

" Hinata-kun!" He snapped his head to where the voice came from. From where he stood, he saw Yachi waving her right hand in the air while her left hand holding Natsu's hand, who's also waving at him, " Are you ready to go?" She shouted.

Am I? He asked to himself. If go back there right now, the heavy feeling will come back. The feeling of betrayal will come back. The anger, the jealousy, the sadness.

Slowly, a gentle smile crept up on his lips, " Of course!" He shouted cheerfully, happily jumping up and down, ready to start a new, happy life.

To be continued . . .

тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg
нωє-уι