Chapter 2

Andrea POV

As we were walking to Abel's room you could hear giggling from outside the door. As I opened the door Abel ran straight behind me. When I went to look up the guys were all smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes at them. I looked around the room and saw all the boxes gone. I was surprised they finished so fast. I asked Abel, "What's going on here little man? You guys are already finished." He smiled then told me, "They were playing with me like Kenny and Ellie did. Doesn't my room look nice mom?" Right when he said that my heart broke, but I couldn't show him that. What I didn't know was that there were more people that joined the room when they heard the laughing stop. Ez looked at me right away because he knows who Kenny and Ellie are. He was around them when he would come over and I was watching them. I look at Abel and say, "as long as you're having fun that's all that matters. Thank you for cleaning the room. If you want you can go call them to see if they answer. Take Thomas with you to my room." Abel nodded his head and they walked out together. They left and everyone was looking at me waiting for my next move. All I said was, "Can I have a minute? I'll be right out." With that they all left. I just sat down on the bed and started thinking.

EZ POV

I was the last one to leave the room. I stood there for a second just to watch her. After all these years she still looked the same. I never thought I would see her again. Since we both lived on campus we would spend most of our time there. I never really knew her family. All I knew about was on the weekends she would spend that time with her family. When we all made it to the living room and sat in some type of circle. Angel looked at me like he was trying to put everything together. He finally spoke up, "That's her isn't it? She's the one you spent your whole year of college with. She's the one you were looking for?" I looked at him and smiled sadly. All I could say was, "I had no way of contacting her when I came back here. I knew she was associated with the SONS. I asked her to come back here with me but she said she couldn't." Coco Started getting nosy, "So you haven't seen her since your mom died?" I looked down and told them, "yeah that was the last time I saw her. Emily broke my phone when she found out I was with someone else. Since Andrea wasn't on campus anymore I had no way of contacting her either." They were gonna ask more questions when Drea walked out of Abels room. She was going to come sit with us but stopped and went into another room. I'm guessing she thought we were talking about the club. The guys were all looking at me waiting on my next move. I thought about it and got up and went to check on her.

Angels POV

When he left I rubbed my face and sighed. I was the only other person here to have any information on them. "The whole year they were at Stanford they were together. It was like a love at first sight type of shit with them apparently. Anyway he gave her a promise ring and was ready to do everything with her. He was so mad when he had no way to contact her when he went inside.", that's all I had to say. Bishop looked at everyone before asking "do you think he still has feelings for her?" The moment he asked the question I thought it was stupid. Why would he be so happy and worried about her if he didn't have feelings? I just told him, "I'm sure he does. He hasn't been with anyone else. I'm going to go introduce myself to my soon to be sister-in-law." And with that I got up to go see what they were up to.