Chapter 3

Andrea's POV

When I walked into the living room. When I made it to the entrance it looked like they were having some type of club talk. I didn't want to disturb them, so I went to my bedroom. I know for a fact EZ saw me walk into the living room. I went to check on the boys and they were on the phone with Kenny and Ellie. When my Charming kids saw me, they got so excited.

Thomas turned to me and said, "start singing for me?" So I grabbed my guitar and sang.... (Crash this Train)

"I hope you find what you're lookin' for when it all comes runnin' down

I hope you find it painted black on your window, or the lips of your lovers frown

'Cause if it dies in cold, when the clouds start to roll

Is it then that your soul, starts to bleed?

Have you ever seen the President who killed your wounded child?

Or the man that crashed your sisters plane claimin he was sent of god?

And when she died in your arms, late that night in the dark

Did you pray to your God to come home?

'Cause it ain't fair to say, that these tracks are the same

So god if you can hear me crash this train

Said god if you can hear me crash this train"

During the song I saw EZ walk in and lean against the door frame. He was smiling at me waiting for me to finish. After I finished I put the guitar away and saw him standing there watching me. I motioned for us to leave so we wouldn't wake up the boys. We walked to Thomas' room and locked the door. The first thing that came out was, "Well eight years later and you look completely different. Join an MC good for you Prospect." He could tell I was being sarcastic and told me something I never thought I would hear, "Emily took my phone and broke it. I was going to come back but I killed a cop. I went inside 8 years ago that's why I didn't call. I missed you everyday but I couldn't call." When he said that I made me feel better and more confident so I took a couple steps closer to him. It felt so good to know that I wasn't the reason he left me. He was holding on to my waist and pulled me closer leaning into a kiss. Right as our lips touched there was a nock on the door. We both groan as I unlock the door. Angel looked at me with a smile and asked to come in. Closing the door behind him he looked at me and said, "Angel Reyes, his big brother. I'm also gonna be your new friend since I can tell some of us are gonna be around more than others." I gave him a genuine smile and said, "Hola Angel, I'm Andrea but you can call me Drea. I'm a certified surgeon and I now have 3 boys and 1 girl. I hope we become good friends." Ez was just watching us. Angle looked surprised when I said 3 boys and 1 girl. Ez understood what I meant, and angel just didn't ask. Then I looked at the time and said, "I have to go make some food for everybody. If you guys want you can come and help or stay in here. Totally up to you guys to choose." They both joined me in the kitchen. Angel really didn't help at all. All he really wanted to do was try the food. EZ helped me make the noodles and I did everything else. Everyone asked me for a plate of whatever I was cooking. I gave a plate of spaghetti to everyone and made two tiny plates for Abel and Thomas. I turned to Ez and asked, "Can you also make me a small plate? I need to go wake up my boys." I kissed his cheek and left the kitchen.

EZ POV

I made her plate and put it on the table in-between the two kid plates on the table. All the guys where talking and laughing about stupid shit. To be honest I've never seen all eat at one table like this so it was great. It was like a big family dinner. When Drea came back with the boys they got quiet and were watching her. She looked so happy and proud watching us all eat. I took Abel from her and pulled out his chair for him to sit down. He looked up and smiled at me and said, "Hi I'm Abel and I'm 5. How old are you?" And after that we just started talking about random kid things.

Andrea POV

After I saw Abel talking to Ez I looked at Thomas and tried to put him in the chair between me and Hank but he would let go of me and everyone saw that. Thomas ended up sitting on my lap. I knew he was going to eat out of my plate. I put our food on the same plate and started eating. I was talking with everyone and they were all funny. It felt like I was back in Charming eating with my family. Bishop was watching me and Thomas and looked like he wanted to ask me something.