Chapter 5

Andrea POV

EZ went to wait for me in my room. When I finished checking on the boys I went into my room and locked the door.

*smut*

Then, without any warning, EZ's mouth was pressed against Andrea's neck, pressing slow kisses by her pulse. His lips are soft on Andrea's cooler skin. When EZ's tough presses against her skin she jumps a little but tries her hardest to remain still. Out of nowhere Andrea slams EZ against the door and smirks. He grabs her ass and picks her up. When we break the kiss she whispers "I need you Ezekiel. We need to be quiet." Kissing me deeply, he pushes me on the bed and hovers over me. We start to undress between kisses. Entering me slowly, he starts off slow until I start to moan. As he went faster I started to gasp "Ezekiel." As I find my release as he finds his. Putting his forehead against my before laying down and snuggling against my side.

*done*

Andrea's POV
The next morning, I woke up and felt something pushed up against me. I felt light breathing on the back of my shoulder and knew he was still asleep. For the first time in a while I felt completely safe. I turned and kissed his cheek before getting up slowly. I went to take a shower and got dressed..

After I finished getting dressed he was still in bed asleep

After I finished getting dressed he was still in bed asleep. I went to check on the boys to make sure they were still asleep. Since they were both asleep I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Once I was done washing dishes I proceeded to make breakfast. I was in the middle of making breakfast when I felt EZ pressed up against me. I turned around and gave him a kiss. As I continue making breakfast he says, "If I wake up to you being with me. I'm a lucky Man." I was ready to respond but I heard something coming. EZ stopped too because we both heard light footsteps coming our way. I turned around to see Abel and Thomas coming in all sleepy. I kneeled down and kissed both of them. I ask, "Are you guys hungry? I have pancakes and orange juice." They both ran straight for the table to get their food. EZ helps me with Abel while I feed Thomas. I was watching everyone and thought we looked like a family. I grinned and said, "when are you needed today prospect?" He laughs as telling me, "I have to be there tonight at 6. I want to show you guys around today. We have a Galindo thing today but I can come back after." With that I smiled and looked at my babies and asked, "is it okay if Ez stays with us for a little bit?" Abel looked at me so excited and said, "yes please can he stay?" Thomas actually happened to run up to Ezekiel and gave him a hug. Watching that made my heart melt. The boys finished breakfast and changed into their clothes for the day. When they finished changing we went to the mayans club house. Angel and Coco were outside like they were waiting for us to come in. When Ez parked the car he asked, "are you guys gonna wait here or wanna get out? I just need to grab my bag." I looked around then said, "well just wait in the car for you." He got out and went into his camper. Angel and Coco walk up and got into the car. Angel jumps into the driver's seat and goes all the way in. The door to the club house opens and I start to freak out. I Screamed, "Angel, stop the car NOW!" When he stopped the car I jumped out and sprinted. I started crying when I made it to Chucky. We hugged for a while but I was the first to let go. I could tell he was crying. He looked up to tell me, "Oh my god. Andrea, what are you doing in Santo Padre? You're in Mayans territory right now." I laughed at the words he said and kissed his forehead. I was so excited to tell him, "I just moved to Santo Padre with the boys. I'm going to be around more." He looked so excited and happy. All he said was, "I accept that." And he walked away back into the clubhouse. I turned around to see that Angel parked the car already. They both were just watching me. All I told him, "Are you guys just going to stare at me or get out?" They just turned around and went to open the doors for the boys.