thirtyfour.

The next day. They woke up feeling heavy. As if a huge burden was lying over their shoulders. Instead of putting much attention to it, they all proceeds to do their routine. Done with their bathroom stuff, eating, putting on their uniform, they all left their home.

While walking, they can still feel the heavy feeling. Suddenly feeling all nervous and lonely. Looking up, they saw each other going to the same way to school, stopping a bit, they greeted to each other," Good morning."

It was a silent and comfortable walk to school. They can only hear their footsteps. But at the same time, " When I woke up, I feel . . " all of them said at the same time, they look at each other, saying, " . . really heavy."

" No way. You felt that too?" Sugawara asked the two third-years. The two nodded, still in disbelief.

" Do you think it's a sign that we're having a bad day today?" Asahi asked, catching the other two's interest, " I hope not."

They all chatted about it for sometime, 'till they got to school. Entering the school gate, the heavy feeling they're feeling got worst. It's like pulling their hearts down. Every step they take to the gym, the more everything feels intense.

" Why do I suddenly feel scared?" Asahi shivered.

" You're always scared." Daichi said, causing the silver-head to hold back his laugh.

" Should I delete it? Thankfully no one have seen it yet." From inside the gym, they heard Kiyoko's distinct voice. They peeked inside, seeing her back facing them while she stand near the net.

" I'll delete it before they see the video. Okay. Hm. See you after school. Bye, Yachi. Love you too." Kiyoko ended the call, quickly tapping and scrolling on her phone. Opening the group chat, she froze. Two people are online, and they seen the video.

" YOU GUYS!! YOU NEED TO OPEN THE GROUP CHAT!!" From afar, Tanaka shouted, waving his phone in the air while Nishinoya following behind.

Kiyoko turn around, flinching as soon as she saw her co-third-years. No. She mumbled, letting out a quick breath.

" Why are you shouting early in the morning, Tanaka??" Daichi asked, and was about to playfully punch his head when Tanaka stopped him, " That's not what's important here. Did you open the group chat?" He hurriedly asked.

" Why? what's wrong?" Asahi asked.

" I opened it. Is there a problem—-Why do you have so many messages?" Sugawara asked the two while fiddling with his phone.

" Play the video. Now, Suga-san!" Scrolling back up, Sugawata tapped the video that was sent by Kiyoko.

The sound was lagging at first but minutes later, it became clear. The video was taken from behind a wall. The camera was moving a bit but they can hear the words clearly.

" Thank you? You know, you're really annoying. You really think you can get all of them for yourself huh?," They were taken aback when they heard Hyori's voice. They are not mistaken, they are sure it's her voice. I mean hearing her voice everyday, they memorized every detail and sound.

" Let me tell you somethin', they don't need a boy like you. They don't deserve you." Hyori said. They are all confused. What is she saying? Who is she talking to?