╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

A sudden bell rang that can be heard through out the bunker. Slowly opening the gate revealing a purple suited man.

"I apologize for the wait, The entry period of the hunter applicants has ended. The hunter exam will now begin!" said the purple suited man.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm Satotz, The Phase one examiner and I shall lead you to the Second Phase." he said before turning his back from us and started walking.

In a short brief moment, every applicants started running matching the speed of the purple suited man, Satotz-san and it keeps getting quicker. The tension between the applicants rises as we kept on running.

Out of the blue,  a swift intense amount of aura coming from someone appears, sending chills all over my body before it fades off. Thank God I can manage to maintain hiding my presence while running.

--

''F-Finally." I chanted after kilometres of running before reaching the end of the bunker. leading all of the surviving applicants to a forest covered with mist.

'is this the second phase?' I silently asked, scanning around the area.

"uhm, satotz-san is this the Second phase?" one of the applicants asks.

"No, this is still part of the First phase. This wetland is named Swindlers Swamp and this is the main habitat of different dangerous creatures, creatures that can change their appearance to trick someone." Satotz-san explained.

"So stay close to me so you won't be deceived as we go deeper into the mist." He warned. right after he finished what he was saying, someone shouted getting all of our attention. Declaring that the Examiner guiding us was a fake, making a huge ruckus among the crowd.

Then suddenly three set of cards flying towards the man who shouted and also to Satotz-san, the man was instantly knocked out while Satotz-san caught it with ease.

"I see~ That settles it, you're the real one." Hisoka said making the whole crowd stunned.

" I appreciate the thought for giving them a proof. However, should you attack me again, for any reason and you'll be automatically disqualified." Satotz-san said before turning his back again on us and proceeding into the mist.

In the middle of running into the mist, I felt something dangerous is coming towards me. I look around only to saw an object barely touching my neck, due to my instincts I quickly moved away only getting a small cut. I follow where the object landed, and it dig itself by the tree behind me.

"A joker card." I mumbled when I took the object to see what it was.

"It's been so long (Y/n)~" a voice greeted, making me startled. my body immediately go in a defensive mode.

"Hisoka.." I mutter under my breath. He took a step closer making me throw back his card to him which he perfectly caught between his fingers.

"I know you'll do that darling~" he moan as I feel my body getting pulled towards him. I used gyo only to see that he attached his bungee gum to the card he sent to me that I threw back at him.

"Shit." I cursed as I landed on him, locking me in his arms.

"Now look at you, you definitely exceed my expectations~" he purr, concentrating eyeing my face while gently touching my cheeks 

"Let me go, Hisoka!" I yelled trying to distance my self from him.

"Ugh (Y/n)... you're so ripe~," he moan as he licks the blood from the cut in my neck and then looking at me like he is ready to kill me anytime. I send deadly glares to him even though my body is reacting to the sensation he's giving me.

"Oh~Darling, Don't look at me like that, you're making it hard for me to resist you~" he growls.

"I can't wait (Y/n)~, I can't wait to play with you until you reach your breaking point." he said kissing the side of my lips making my mind distorted.

"I hope you are ready for that."the final words he said with a serious tone before leaving me and  vanishing into the fog.