╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

Warning: Matured Content ahead. read at your own risk.

--

"Ah~ Darling~, you dare to wear that kind of dress in front of me huh~" he chanted, looking at me with his lustful eyes through the mirror.

"H-Hisoka.."

"It will be such a waste if I would not take this opportunity~, Right (Y/n)~ ." He whispered, sending thousands of bolt into my spine.

"Now, Bend over." He demanded. Before I could even react my hands were already tide towards the sink using his bungee gum.

"Ah!" I gasps, as I felt his manhood poking my ass.

"shh~ I suggest to lower down your voice darling~." He said, rubbing his clothed manhood behind me. His hands slowly raised the hem of my dress, and made its way towards my clothed sensitive part.

"H-Hisoka, n-no, Ahh d-don— Ahh." I can't stop myself from producing soft moans while his hands expertly played with my womanhood.

"You won't be needing this anymore (Y/n)~, I shall removed them for you~." He said before ripping off my panties and continue to play with my sensitive parts, Instead of complaining for ripping off my underwear, only moans came out from my mouth.

"Ahhh, ahhh." I moan, desperately biting my bottom lip to prevent myself from moaning out loud.

"already this wet for me~, I appreciated it so much darling~" he said while smirking before inserting a finger inside of me, earning a moan from me. then he added another finger while each of his fingers thrust is becoming faster.

I can already taste the blood in my lips as I tried my best to suppressed my moans, and my legs started to shake due to the pleasure he's giving me.

"I-I'm a-about to—" I said but before I can even finish my sentence he retreated his fingers, making my face show a hint of irritation.

"no (Y/n), don't come for me yet~" he said before biting my neck and instantly slam himself inside of mine. Tears started to flow down from my eyes as I felt the intense pain from down there and from the moment he bit my neck.

"hmm~ Still a virgin I see~, " He teased while he licks the blood from the bite that he planted.

"Since you became a good girl, I'll let you experience heaven~" he whispered again before he started to move. The pain did not last long and became a pleasure  instantly as he started to thrust more faster.

"Ahh, H-Hisoka.." I moan, His thrust became faster and deeper hitting my sweet spot every time he slam inside of me. I'm feeling the knot inside of me started to form, As I try my best to word it out that I'm about to come.

"H-Hisoka, I-I ahhh am about to-- ahh.."

"hold it (Y/n), we're just starting," he said with his usual deeper voice while looking at my ecstatic face through the mirror.

And then he raise my one leg with his arm, expanding the space, so he can have more access. Thrusting more deeper, making me crazier. while his other free hand goes around my neck, choking me.

"(Y/n)~ Darling~" he moaned, As I saw beads of sweat started to form in his forehead while I was barely looking at the mirror. My one leg that's supporting my whole weight is slowly giving up.

"A-Ahhh..H-Haaaah..." I can't do this anymore, the pleasure that I'm having right now is too much for me to take.

"I'm almost there darling~" he moans, his thrust becoming sloppier. "Cum with me," he said before thrusting another one coming inside of me as I release mine. he removed his member inside of me before releasing the bungee gum that secures my hand through the sink.

He then turn me around to face him, before he hungrily kissed my lips. I hold onto his shoulders for support, and later on he broke away. "Used this, (Y/n). I don't want the others to look at my toy. see you around darling~" he said before leaving his coat with me.