Preview

"Hey, I'm Y/n. I'll be standing as your little looking glass. This is a preview that will contain spoilers, those who do not want to see the spoilers may just exit out the book or skip to the actual chapter 1.  I do not own Bleach or My Hero Academia, all works go to their rightful owners. Please support the official releases."

"Hey, I'm going now." Y/n said, quietly.

"Ta whaere, youu little shzit?" His father asked, his voice slurred from his current drunken state.

"To U.A's entrance exam." Y/n responded quickly, to not make his father angry while he was intoxicated.

"U...A? Fukk ish dat?! You lyin me, ya brat!?" His father yelled, thinking that Y/n lied.

Already ahead of his father, Y/n had began to run away from his father, escaping a beating and being late.

"W-What is this?! I'm surrounded? But I just..." Y/n said as he turned around and saw the swarm of faux villains.

"Target Acquired." The faux villains stated plainly.

Y/n took a deep breath. Holding his hand out, a white and black orb of energy manifested. He grabbed it and crushed it, for it to expand in a line and form a sword.

"Reishi Manifestation: Form 1; Zanpakuto" Y/n coldly announced, an energy filled of frustration, anger, sadness and a multitude of other emotions filled the area. As he released all of his emotions, he slowly began to get more exhausted.

"You're despicable." Y/n growled, as he glared at his father, who was currently invading the U.S.J with the League of Villains.

"What'd you say to me? Who the hell do you think you are!?" His father asked back, enraged.

"I'm your fucking son! Have you seriously forgotten me!? I'm the kid you wanted to become a doctor to help people! I'm the son that fears his father because of his damn alcohol addiction! Now, I want you to feel this son's anger and spite that you caused!!"

"Thatt's it! That last one was a real spoiler huh? Yeppp. Your father was secretly apart of the LoV. Good day people."