Quirk Explanation + More

This Will contain spoilers. If that's not something you want, leave after Y/n's quirk explanation.

Y/n L/n
Age 16 - Alive
Occupation - Hero In Training\Babysitter
Quirk Name: Reishi
Quirk Category: Emitter/Transformation
Description: [Reishi] Allows Y/n to use a special substance that is like life force to create various things. Like attacks, shields and even platforms. [Reishi] can summon a [Zanpakuto], a Soul Cutting Sword. The [Zanpakuto] is entirely made up of the substance, Reishi, which the quirk is named after. With extreme training, Y/n can unlock different forms of the [Zanpakuto], such as [Shikai].
As the quirk develops, so does Y/n's overall physical strength, stamina, endurance and agility. This quirk can be countered if the opponents Reiatsu level is of equal standards or stronger, however just because the level is equal or greater does not mean that it is guaranteed to overcome Y/n's.

-

Akuto L/n
Age: 48 - Alive
Occupation - Unemployed
Quirk Name: Swordsman
Quirk Category: Emitter
Description: [Swordman] allows Akuto to perfectly execute moves with a sword. This can be counter by sneak attacks, that of which Akuto is completely unaware of. If Akuto is not holding a sword of any kind, his quirk does not work.

-

Aki L/n.
Age: 38 - Deceased
Occupation - Real Estate Agent (Former)
Quirk Name: Wilt
Quirk Category: Emitter
Description: As a result of her parents quirks, her quirk allows her to wilt things she touches on command, mainly through skin contact. Not everything will wilt by her touch, such as metals, plastic and pretty much anything that isn't a plant.

-

The extent of Y/n's power. Up to the USJ Incident, Y/n is kept with the Sealed version of his Zanpakuto. Due to him being contacted by his Zanpakuto spirit, advising him to "Move forward. Forget of the man whom you once knew as a father, and see the man he is now, a Villain." Following the advise, Y/n achieves Shikai during the fight with his father in USJ.

Y/n trains for Bankai during the Training Camp Arc. He trains by manifesting his Zanpakuto spirit into a physical form to fight and train. When the Vanguard Team of the League of Villains attack, you were battling against your Zanpakuto. Mid-Fight you realize that something's wrong and voyages out to find the source of the new Reiatsu energies.

-

Y/n's Zanpakuto name is Kusari Reizu. Kusari's trigger is Unravel.

The blade is a short, slim, curved blade made of titanium is held by a grip wrapped in dull, brown boar hide.
A fine, sharp point makes this weapon a perfect choice if you wish to puncture your enemies to death with ruthless speed and precision.

The blade has a narrow, curved cross-guard, creating the ideal weight balance to allow for smooth and accurate swings with this blade. The cross-guard has a simple ring on each side, which shows how ordinary this weapon is.
A small pommel is engraved with a quality symbol, an unimpressive symbol at the best of times.

The blade itself is engraved. Several words of power have been artistically etched into the blade. While the hilt is as elegant as its owner, the blade has to be as strong as its owner.

-

Uhm... Let's see, what else... Yes, other abilities of Y/n. Y/n has trained in martial arts, by professionals and the internet. Because I'm into OP reader inserts, Y/n was made to be decently OP, but have pretty exploitable weaknesses. Y/n won't attack somebody he thinks is innocent, because of his experience with his father's beatings, which made him want to stay as passive as possible to not create unneeded violence. Y/n also refuses to risk his friends getting hurt, jumping to take blows for his friends. He is protective and will slap some cheeks if his friends are harmed by a villain.

Y/n is able to withstand attacks capable of leveling buildings, due to inhuman training by a person with a strength quirk. He is able to outrun a car with little to no effort, the fastest speed he can manage up to the U.S.J. Arc is 250Mph. During the Training Camp Arc, Y/n has managed to hit speeds of 12,000Mph, greatly increasing hid speed due to him gaining a better understanding of how to manipulate his quirk to his feet. He can lift more than an Elephant, which can weigh more than 4 Tons. Y/n's speed, strength and defense has increased due to training with Kusari. However, not able to access Bankai, Y/n has shown feats that would be worthy of Bankai, by his battle awareness to his constant guard that he never lets down.

I'll explain more in later chapters.