thirtyfive.

Depressing. Everyday, it's still the same depressing atmosphere. Everyday's dark and dreary. Sad and gloomy. Like everyday it's about to rain. There's no human-sun to light up their mood.

Last two weeks, they all found out the truth. About Hinata not just quitting volleyball but also leaving the school. And what's infuriating about it is they don't know what school he transferred in. So this is not the end. They will find him.

The others found out the news. They can't just keep it from them since most of them is in a poly relationship with Hinata. They didn't know if this is a sign that he's breaking things off with them, but they're not just letting him go that easily. Not that easily.

They kicked Hyori off the team the same day. But that didn't change the fact that Hinata's not there. Hyori was satisfied with what she did so she gladly left, only for her to receive a one hard slap from Yachi. She even promised that she'll not come back to their lives. But even though that's it, they still need to get Hinata back. They need to find him. Say sorry at least.

It was not just Hyori's fault but also theirs. They believed the girl instead of believing the boy they knew for a long time.

They didn't know a single misunderstanding can turn things into a mess. A fucked up one.

A year passed. The third-years retired but that didn't stop them from finding the little ginger head. It was not forced or planned, but they all applied to the same University. Shocked to see one another entering the gate of Kiseki University.

While the previous freshmen and juniors, that are now juniors and seniors when they come back to school, they can't take off their mind of the ginger head. Where the hell is he? They asked to themselves.

They tried ringing him up, only to receive the same old "leave a voice message after the beep." Did he really break things off?

If you ask me, No he didn't. He just needed a break. A long one. I mean from suffering because of his mother's death, the abusive Masaya, and Hyori. He needed a long fucking break.

Haa . . . A new year. New school year. New classmates. Spring inter-high. Nationals. From those, when will we see you, Hinata?

End of Season 1

тнαик уσι fσя яєα∂ιиg

I hope you guys enjoyed the ride of season 1. I'm really happy that for the first time, I made my readers feel happy, sad, and angry at the same time.( ˘ ³˘)

Thank you so much! For the votes, followers, and your funny comments. I can't get enough of those! And you guys!!( ˘ ³˘)

Sorry for my wrong grammar, misspells, deep words. But putting those aside, I'm happy that you guys can bare with me( ˘ ³˘)

So . .

I'll see you in Season 2, yeah?

SEE YOU!

Keep safe, min'na
hwe-yi