||2|| L

A man, no more than five years older than you, stood before you, hunched shoulders, arms dangling loosely by his sides. His hair fell over his face and genuinely looked a little messy, his wide eyes contrasted with the dark circles lining them. It was like he was so used to being tired, the only toll it had on him was his dark circles. Jammed between his lips was the stick of a lollipop, whether there was one on the end or not, you couldn't tell, he had completely engulfed it.

After moments of staring at the bad postured male, you snorted, this couldn't seriously be L, just some lonely guy with fantasies, it was so sick it was funny. "You wanted to see me. Now here I am." He said around his lolly. "Now, don't be scared, I just need to know a few things and then you can go." His voice was deep, monotone, boring and bored all at once. Although there was something thoughtful about it, he sort of looked like the kind of guy who would spend hours playing video games in his basement, but sounded like a sexy detective. Still, he was a sick freak for doing this to you.

With slitted eyes, you gave up trying to break the leather restraints, letting out a groan of frustration. "Make it quick." You growled, trying to keep your cool, aggression would get you no where. "I'm tired and I need a shower, so I'm cranky and really don't have the patience for being kidnapped right now."

Someone else walked in, carrying a chair , which was placed around a meter away from you. 'L' thanked the man, who looked familiar to you, before finally climbing onto the chair, knees up to his chest and butt against the backrest. He was obserd, everything he did was just WEIRD. "It won't take long if you cooperate." He mumbled pulling the clean stick out of his mouth.

"What even is this about? I have no connection with Kira." Your voice came out whinier than you wanted it to, which just fueled your anger.

'L' put his thumb between his teeth, pulling put a briefcase you hadn't even noticed, opening it and pulling out your notepad. Quirking your eyebrow up, you stared at your book and then back at 'L'. "What's that got to do with anything?" You asked him, glaring.

He sighed softly, opening the book to the first page, but instead of holding it like any other normal person would, he held it by both corners, delicately, as if he was scared it would rip under normal grip. This man just became more and more peculiar. "We want to know why you've been studying the Kira case." He stated, looking up at you through his thick black hair.

"Law interests me. The case was what drew me to finally coming to Japan, I thought i'd investigate it, just for fun." You explained. "There's no hidden meaning behind it, or no reason for suspicion, why would someone who was connected with Kira want to investigate it as well?"

He stuck his thumb between his teeth once more, reading over the book, did he even know english? He'd moved his free hand to the middle of the book, still holding it with care, he was so careful, it made you wonder if he really was who he said he was, he treat evidence with so much care you could see him being a lead detective. "There is a 15% chance you have a connection with Kira." He told you. "You could be working along side him, trying to figure out if theres a possabilty of him being caught. Or disgusing yourself as a fan of the case."

Letting out another snort, you shook your head. "A 15% chance?"

He didn't look amused. "Yes."

"This is bullshit, okay? I am in no way connected to Kira."

L placed your book down on the floor next to him. standing up from his chair and walking close to you, bending slightly to stare you straight in the eye. He was so close, you could feel his breath on your cheek. Betraying you, your cheeks heated slightly, you didn't like it, but there was no way you could have stopped him...

You guessed this was it, squeezing your eyes shut, you gulped down a lump in your throat, all anger disintergrating in fright. "You know, you have no need to be scared." He said slowly, his face moving away. "I just needed a close look, to catch any signs of you lying."

Nervously, you opened an eye, he was now stood, slouching, with his hands in his pockets. "I-I'm sorry." You cleared your throat, taking a few clensing breaths. "Its not everday I get knocked out and kidnapped my the lead detective of my favourite case ever."

For a moment you though you saw L's lips twitch, but no emotion was shown on his face. "Sorry that these were the measures we had to take, [Y/N]."

Your eyes widened when he said your name, how did he even know that about you? The more he talked, the more you realised this guy was L himself. You tried to stop the bubble of excitement inside of you. "Ask me anything." You muttered, honestly, you'd given in with the holding back act, it wasnt going to work.

"Light Yagami." He said. "Do you know him?"

A/N: So yeah, it took a while, but whatever, its here, so enjoy