19

"Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?"

But Aurora just grins and taps her fingers against the wheel as she continues to drive to an unknown destination, "Wouldn't you like to know?" I roll my eyes, "Yes I would. That's why I asked". Now it's her turn to roll her eyes as she scoffs, "Alright smartass and no I'm not telling otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise".

"What if I don't like surprises?"

"Tough shit"

I playfully whine as she chuckles at me. I lean over the centre console pouting at her, "Pleaseeeeeee. Not even a hint". She smirks as she switched lanes, "Nope". I flop back into the chair, "Fine". I look out the window trying to find any clue of where we were going. We hadn't been driving long we were still in the city so it could have been anywhere.

But I quickly scrunch my face up as I see her pull over, "Why are you stopping?" She had a teasing smile on her face, "Before when I said it was a surprise". She holds up a red bandana in front of me, "I mean a surprise". My mouth drops as I understand what she's saying, "You are not serious!" "Deadly".

I just gape at the woman in front of me, "Your insane". She shrugs, "Maybe but either way your wearing a blindfold". I sigh defeated and hold out my hand for the bandana but instead she leans across and tied it around my eyes for me. Once my sight is blocked she moves back, "Can you see anything?" I huff as the material is too thick to see through, "No".

She hums for a second before mumbling, "Better check first". I quirk my head to the side about to ask what she means when she shouts, "Think fast!" I jump thinking she's about to throw something at me but quickly relax as I feel her lips press against mine. When we break apart she chuckles slightly as I wildly swing my arm trying to hit her. "Asshole" I mutter but she, no doubt with a shit eating grin, quickly hushes me, "I didn't see you complaining".

I blush and smile lightly as I feel her kiss the side of my head before the car starts driving again. I shift around awkwardly and slightly bored as I can no longer see what's around me. After a while of quietly sitting and playing with my fingers I feel her hand slip into mine, "You okay?" I nod before I realise she probably can't see me as she's focusing on the road and hum, "Yeah just kinda bored. Usually I look around but I can't exactly do that now". She laughs and squeezes my hand, "Sorry about that but would it make you feel better that we're almost there".

Her hand leaves mine for a split second as the radio is turned up before her hand is back in mine rubbing her thumb over my knuckles. She starts singing along to the radio. Sometime's she would wave her hand around making my hand move with hers as they were still entwined making me laugh.

She had just finished belting out the lyrics to a song when she squeezed my hand. "We're here!" She sings as she parks the car. As the car comes to a stop I sigh, "Thank god. Now I can finally take this off". I reach up to slip the bandana off but she quickly stops me putting her hands on mine, "Not just yet!" I throw my hands up and look in what I think is the direction she's in, "You said we were here!"

She chuckles as she moves my hands away from the bandana, "Kinda I just need you to keep it on for a little longer okay?" I huff but stop when I feel her thumb graze my cheek moving my head slightly, "Please? For me?" I let out a small breath and nod, "Okay. For you". I can practically imagine the smile on her face as I feel her kiss my cheek, "Thank you!"

I can hear her car door opens and close. I sit there wondering what I'm supposed to do but jump when my door opens. She laughs while I swing my arm hitting her shoulder I think but she takes my hand, "Just follow my lead". I let her take my hands as she slowly pulls me in some direction, "I swear to god Princess if you make me walk into something I will kill you".

She laughs and squeezes my hand, "Just trust me okay. I promise nothing bad is going to happen to you". Just then something catches my foot making me stumble but I quickly regain my balance with the help of Aurora. I glare in her direction as hear her sheepishly laugh.

"Starting now?"

She continues to lead me but a lot more carefully this time giving me warning of any obstacles in my way. "How much further?" I whine wanting to take off the bandana now. "Just a little further" she breathes out. We walk a few more steps before she stops, "Wait". She lets go of my hands and she steps around me, "Okay now".

I move my hands up and slip the bandana off. I blink a few time adjusting to seeing again. But I'm soon breathless as I see the view in front of me, "Aurora..."

We were on the outskirts of the city on a secluded clifftop overlooking the city. The sun was still up but not for much longer as the sky was a fiery orange and it wasn't going to be long before it was dark. I could see a blanket and a basket laid out in front of us with fairy lights hanging around us.

"So.....do you like it?" She asks gently as she watches me for my reaction. I smile as I look at her, "It's perfect Princess". She lets out a sigh of relief as she smile and takes my hand leading me over to the blanket. We sit down on the blanket, "How did you set this all up?" She shrugs, "I may have had help". I giggle, "Remind me to thank Hunter later". She laughs, "Hey! It was still my idea! Where's my thanks?"

I giggle as I lean placing a kiss on her lips silencing her whines as she kisses back. When we break apart she leans her head against mine and breathes out, "Yeah okay". "One last thing" she says pulling something out from her bag carefully. She shows me my camera with a grin, "I thought you would like to take some pictures but I didn't want to give anyway anything so I asked Teagan to discreetly take it". I don't say anything as I just lean in for another kiss, "Thank you".

We talk while I start taking photos around us. The sun had since died down now leaving us in the dark with the fairy lights lighting up the area and the many lights illuminating the city before us. I turn by back in the city as I look at Aurora who is currently looking down at her phone.

I smile as I take a picture of her unknowingly. She eventually looks up and sees me and quickly blushes hiding her face in her hands, "Jess!" But I just look at the pictures I just took, "Beautiful". She shakes her head her face still flushed bright red.

"I wasn't even trying".

"What's what makes it even better"

A smile splits across her face as she holds up a hand to me. I enterwine our finger and hold up our hands while I take a photo with the other. Aurora smiles at me as I take the photo. I smile as I look at my favourite picture of the night. You could see our hands interlocked with each others while her head is tilted to the side as she smiles with the clearing in the background with the fairy lights lighting up the area behind her.

Aurora pulls herself up off the ground and takes the camera out of my hands before putting it carefully on the blanket. I furrow my eyebrows at her as she gently pulls me closer as she plays some music on her phone. "I know I sort of got my dance I was promised but it was kinda interrupted so we're going to do it now".

I wrap my arms around her neck, "That sounds good to me but you know I don't dance". She just grins, "I'll just have to teach you so". She tries to teach me the moves to a simple slow dance but it doesn't exactly go to plan as I end up constantly stepping on her toes.

"Sorry" I squeak as I stumble onto her right foot again. She chuckles, "You know for all that fancy footwork on the field you aren't all that graceful off the field". I pout while she smile and stops for a second, "Step on my feet". I look at her hesitantly but she just nods and smiles, "Just trust me. It won't hurt". After a bit more reassurance I carefully step on her feet. She effortlessly moves us around with my on her feet.

"Thank you. For all of this. It was absolutely perfect. I can't believe you did this all for me" I whisper to her as I pull back just enough so she could see my face. But she just licks her lips and stares back at me, "You deserve the world Jessie Fleming. Don't you dare think otherwise". I smile and peck her lips. But when we pull back we both just stare back before leaning back in for another more passionate deep kiss.

Damn was I falling for this girl