Malarntha Kathal Poove!!!

He stood outside and grabbed the door and peeked inside..

K : Intha..

The woman who was frozen in his love heard the voice and looked at him..

M : Ennanga..

K : Anni ketta naanga ammava paaka poromnu sollu.. Na annanta pesikkiren..

It fell right into her ear but she asked incredulously again..

M : Enna sonniya..

K : En mamanar veettuku pogalam nu sonnen...

She was very surprised to hear what he said....Both eyes widened in delight and popped out..
It was the first moment the sun began to think of her for her pleasure..
her lip unknowingly smiled..
It became her greatest rapture..

She has not lived a single day in peace since the day she came to this house..
And he thought that if she saw her father and mother, her mind would be a little more relaxed..

No one can fill the place for a woman’s father and mother even if a thousand relatives come into this world....Even if the husband..

Her eyes and head gestured to him without realizing it..
She could not nod her head in delight..

M : Na enga amma vettukku poga porene..

There was so much joy on her face like the candy she had bought for the little baby..
She could not bear the joy of go with her husband to see her father and mother....And folded her hands and closed her eyes and frowned in delight..

K himself : Evlo santhosam antha mogathula na enna pannalum itha thara mudiyuma theriyathu.. Aana na itha panna ne santhosama iruppanna poo pola sirikkira intha sirippa un mogathula paakka kaalam muzhukka enna vena seiven...

Intha poo mathiri sirippa unga appa ammavum tholachuruppangalla konja naala un mogathula..

Her happiness filled his mind..
Today she is as happy as all women..

He left the house quickly without seeing anyone..
She happily jumped up and ran out..
Both feet did not stand on the ground.
That much pleasure..

It’s a little too much happy..
Nope..
Because ..
This is unexpected happiness..

Kannan noticed her happiness..

Ka : Anni...

M : Ennada...

Her pearly teeth were all visible outside..
He realized that Kathir was the reason for her happiness..

Ka : Enna ivlo santhosam mogathula..

M : Amma vettukku poga poren da..

Ka : Yaarkuda...

M : Avaghaloda..

She said with a shy little smile..

Ka : Avaghanna...

M : Avagha thaanda..

Ka : Athan anni yaaru..

She said "avagha" with a smirk all over her eyes, eyebrows and lips..

Ka himself : Adengappa vetkamla balamala irukku.. Kathir anne unnai pathi pesaiyilaye ivlo vetka pada vaikkira..

Parava illane theritta.. Enga kadaisi varaikkum motta kattaiyave irunthuduviyo nenaichen..

The two sat leaning against opposite pillars in the hall..

Ka : Amma vettukku porathukka ivlo santhosam.. Eatho america poga pora mathiri mogam jolikkithu..