Sweet Stubbornness |Sebastian x Ciel's Older Brother! Reader | [Lemon]

·♦———————♦·

[Lemon]

Anime: Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji
Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Your Role: Uke/Bottom/Submissive

·♦———————♦·

Your POV:

"My Lord, please—"

"No! I refuse to wear such thing!"

Sebastian sighed in frustration, not being able to convince me to wear that horrid thing they call 'corsets' in about 15 minutes now. Those damn things are unbelievably uncomfortable, I don't know how Ciel could survive an hour with those things. It is torture.

"There is no way I'd wear what girls wear!" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"My Lord, these corsets will make your–"

"No!"

Starting to get irritated, Sebastian grumbled a bit which surprised me.

"Are you going to put this on or I'll strip you off your clothes and put them on you myself?" Sebastian stared right through my soul with that sexy smirk of his, making me shudder at the tinge of dominance and seriousness in his tone. He trudged closer towards my direction as I backed away with every step he took with caution.

"S-Sebastian...?"

Releasing a shaky breath, I lightly gasped when my back was now against the wall. Looking back at the black haired demon, I widen my eyes to see that he was already infront of me, hovering over my smaller and shaking form. His hands trailed up to my waist and I could feel his warm breath fanning on my face. I lightly blushed at the closeness and looked away. I placed my hands on his chest to push him away but he didn't budged.

"My, my, you are really stubborn, my Lord." He smiled darkly, leaning closer to my face, I tried to back away but the wall is stopping my desires.

"S-Sebastian, g-get off of me!!" I tried another attempt to push him away but failed miserably. Instead of getting him away, he pressed more of his well toned body on my own, sandwiching me against the wall. I whimpered and he chuckled.

"You're really cute when you're blushing, my Lord." He says in a husky voice, sending shivers up my spine. He leans in close to whisper in my ears and said in a low seductive tone, "I would love to see more of it~."

I yelped as he picked me up and threw me on my queen sized bed. I bounced a bit on the soft surface before I felt the bed sank more as Sebastian crawled on top of me. Shocked was well written on my face while I look up at Sebastian's hungry eyes.

"S-Sebastian! What on earth are you doing?! Stop this nonsense!" I yelled and tried to get him off of me but failed again. He's too strong.

"But my Lord, since teenagers these days have no discipline, it's best to teach you a lesson or two." He grinned.

"W-what does this have to do wit–ummph!" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when Sebastian slammed his lips on mine. My eyes were wide open and I stared at his red orbs in shock. Pulling away, I breath in as much air needed.

"Sebastia–!"

He placed a finger on my lips to shut me up before he smirked.

"Quiet down, my Lord. We don't want anyone to hear us."

Swatting his hand away, I glared at him.

"Let them! So they could stop whatever this is you're doing!" I tried wiggle away from him and started to kick him off. "And get off of me, Sebastian!"