Birthday Present Pt.2 | Nagisa Hazuki x Male!Reader | [Lemon]

·♦———————♦·

[Lemon]

Anime: Free!!!
Character: Nagisa Hazuki
Your Role: Seme/Top/Dominant

Part 2 of "Birthday Present"

·♦———————♦·

Your POV:

"Now tell me, what do you want~?"

I pressed my hands on his inner thigh and run them up and down sensually, purposely hitting the growing bulge in his pants to tease him.

I licked my lips in a seductive manner and bore my eyes on the whimpering blonde underneath me.

"Y-Y/N-kun, mngh~! S-stop teasing~!" He moved his hips forward to press onto my hands more but I removed them before he even gets the chance.

"Heh, I won't stop until you say what I want you to say~." I pulled down his pants fully and tossed the clothing away. Leaning down, I kissed on his exposed thighs up to his abdomen but never where he desired the most.

"B-but it's embarrassing..." He hid his face with his hand and he whimpered more when I pinched his thighs.

"Since when are you embarrassed, Nagisa-kun~?" I chuckled before I kissed his inner thigh and bit it.

"Ahh~!"

He looked at me with teary eyes and a crimson red face, "P-please, Y-Y/N-kun~....t-t-touch me m-more..." He stuttered out too softly to my liking, it was almost like a whisper.

I huffed, getting off of him and went to grab my bag. He jumped up, alerted, and looked at me worriedly.

"W-wait, w-where are going?!" He frantically asked.

"I'm leaving, thanks for the gift by the way." I went to grab the door knob but he hugged me from behind, stopping me. I smirked.

"N-no! Don't leave! Please, Y/N-kun! Fuck me as much as you want! Just please don't leave! Do what ever you want with me!" He yelled into my shirt and gripped tightly on it, afraid to let me go.

I chuckled.

Spinning around, I threw my bag back to his desk, and picked up my cute little boyfriend. I tossed him on the bed as he bounced a bit on it, I crawled on top of him and slammed my lips on his before pulling away.

"That's all I wanted to hear~"

I leaned back to unbutton my top and removed my pants then tossed it with Nagisa's clothes. Nagisa stared seductively between my abs and my growing bulge, making me laugh.

"Like what you see, Nagisa-kun~?"

He whistled, "Very much~."

He pulled me down and kissed my lips passionately, his hands trailed from up to my chest, to my stomach and then down to palm my large bulge.

"Mmmh~." I moaned to the kiss.

He pulled down my boxers and let out my member. He started stroking it in a slow pace and eventually fastening the pace. He suddenly spun us around making me let out a surprised yelp and now he was on top.

"It's you're birthday, Y/N-kun~. Let me be the one to pleasure you~."

He leaned down to my length and licked at the sides. His tongue gradually glided on my shaft as I moaned in pleasure. His mouth took in the tip and I bit my lower lip as he begun to suck on it.