Marie x Kalos Reader

Hello~ Just to start it all off, again. Reader is female, here. That's about it.

"Non, non, ma cherie," (Name) clicked her tongue, waving her finger at her opponent, a Team Yell grunt. "The victor of this battle will be moi- Nickit! Use Snarl!" And with that, the Team Yell grunt was beat. "Tres bien, Nickit! Merci!"

"Yo, (Name)!" Hop ran over to her. "Battlin' some people without me, yeah? Well, count me in! Wooloo!" Within moments, the Team Yell grunts were all beat.

"What the heck were you all doing?" a female voice asked. (Name) and Hop turned their heads to see a girl about their age. She wore a pink dress, a black leather jacket, and black point-toed boots. She had black hair tied up in a cute and fashionable style with stunning blue eyes. A Morpeko was with her.

"M-M-MARNIE!" the grunts screamed.

"Humph, don't tell me," 'Marnie' sighed. "You've been botherin' some trainers, again?" She shook her head, covering her forehead with a hand. She walked over to (Name) and Hop. "Sorry about that... They're just my... fans... They cheer me on. Again, sorry for the ruckus..."

"Ehhh, it's okay!" Hop brushed it off. "Must be nice to have some people cheer on for ya, mate! Don't sweat it!" (Name) agreed.

"Th-thanks," Marnie twiddled with her fingers, blushing. "J-just for sport, would one of ya wanna battle me?" Her eyes switched from Hop to (Name), but it stuck on the girl.

Taking notice of this, Hop grabbed (Name) and pushed her forward. "(Name) wants to!"

"Hop- what- no, I don't-" before she could finish, (Name) realized what Hop was trying to do. "I don't have a choice, now do I?" Hop smirked no. The battle was decided. Pokemon Trainer Marnie was challenging (Name) to a battle.

[Time skip]

"Hm, I think this expresses my feelin's the best," Marnie admitted. (Name) had no idea, but her cheeks flushed. Marnie looked really cute, she had to admit. "Morpeko, Bite!" After using Bite onto Nickit, which was ineffective, Morpeko turned into an angry looking purple and black Pokemon.

"EHHHH?!" (Name) screamed. "Morpeko just turned all scary! Well, we won't hold back! Vivillon, finish it off with Gust, s'il vous plait!" It wasn't super effective, but it was a critical hit. Morpeko had fainted. "Tres bien, Vivillon! I knew I could count on toi!"

"Humph..." Marnie groaned, fiddling with her fingers. "Was it luck that you beat them or were you that strong?" she wondered.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," (Name) chuckled in French. "That was a great battle, cherie," she said, but in English this time. Marnie didn't need to know what the last word meant in order for her to blush.

[Time skip]

There was a knock on Marnie's hotel room door. Marnie trudged over it and opened it, only to see (Name).

"HUH?!" Marnie shrieked, but (Name) covered her mouth.

"Shhh... Not so loud!" (Name) winced. Marnie nodded as she let (Name) in, closing the door. "The desk clerk said that we have to share rooms," (Name) explained, "so I'm with you." She tackled Marnie onto the bed, where they were about to sleep in. "We're both girls, so you don't feel uncomfortable, non?"

"Lesbian girls..." Marnie muttered under her breath.

"What?"

"NOTHING!" Marnie blushed, backing away from (Name).

"Aw.... What a tsundere," (Name) commented. "Just my type, don't you think...?"

"?" Marnie had legit no idea what (Name) was talking about until she pinned Marnie on the bed and kissed her. Marnie was about to resist, but there was really no stopping (Name).

"Ah-ah, mon amour," (Name) clicked her tongue. She took the chance and cuddled Marnie while being on top of the black haired girl. "Now I definitely know I won."