Zooey's death

Narrator POV

Cream: (this time I need to get her on her way home)...*stalks Zooey* (Now!) *fires gun* 

Zooey POV

(where is tails? i need help!) *gets hit by bullet* *falls over* it was only my leg...phew!) screams for help* *second bullet hits her head* *zooey dies*

Tails POV

(i heard Zooey scream for help!) Tails: Sonic Follow me! Zooey needs help! *turns super* sonic! transform into hyper sonic with the super emeralds! we need to get there quickly!

Cream POV 

i need to go now...before I someone finds out I killed her! i can hear my sweet tails coming! and with Sonic!!! i need to go now! before sonic finds me and tails finds out I'm doing this!

Tails POV

zooey...no...........I Think...I KNow who...is DOIng THESe...ATTACks...EGGMAN! *becomes dark super tails* HE NEEDS TO DIE///HE SHOULD'VE A LONG TIME AGO! Sonic: little buddy! calm down! DS Tails: NO!///HE HAS KILLED ONE OF OUR FRIENDS AND HE KILLED ANOTHER FOX THAT WAS A FRIEND OF MINE! *fires a beam at sonic* Sonic: Little Buddy what are you doing?! oh no! AHH!

Knuckles POV

Sonic! I got you! *shoves sonic out of the way of the beam* tries to block the beam* *blocks most of the beam* *rest of the beam hits him* Knux: Woah! *gets flung backwards* Sonic: are you ok knuckles? Knux: yeah i'm fine...but i don't know about tails...i think he has lost it...i think he snapped...he might be insane now...prevent him from hurting anyone...i need to recover at home.