the confession

Cream POV

(today I will confess to Tails! hopefully, he accepts my confession!) 

Tails POV

(cream is very excited today! I wonder...does she feel the same as I do? hmm...I wonder...Oh! there's sonic!) How did things go Sonic? Sonic: i'm too nervous to try...maybe after you confess to cream? Tails: I see where you're coming from...she might reject you before i do confess...so ask her later!

Amy POV 

(I overheard Tails and Sonic's conversation...apparently he likes cream!? well shoot....I need to do something about cream...No! i can't! I'm not a murderer!)

Sonic POV

(Amy seems really sad today...I wonder if she heard us talking? that's eavesdropping...but that's fine...i won't get on to her about that.)

Tails POV ~start music above~

Finally! she is alone! *walks up to cream* Cream: Tails! Hi! Tails: Cream,I want to tell you something...I love you cream. Cream: I love you too Tails! Tails: (Yes!!!!!! she feels the same!) 

Cream POV

(Yes!!! He is mine!!!)

Sonic POV

(Now is the time!) *walks up to Amy* Amy...I have something to tell you...I love You. Amy: (i did like him too and tails is Taken now! so I'll say yes!) I love You too Sonic!!! (she does!!! Aw yeah!!!)

END 

Me: roll the credits! ~start music below~