Route B: Let us begin...

Congratulation~! You choose the life where you may have a chance to survive~!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The sun is shining into your room. The clock on your nightstand shows the time 6:59 AM, while the alarm is set on 7:00 AM. You have a good dream, smiling a little with drool running down from your chin. Your pajama top is messy and got pulled up while you moved around, showing off your belly. The blanket fall half way down to the floor, only covering your right leg.

You groan when the clock starts to ring loudly. Slamming your hand down onto the stupid thing, you push yourself weakly up with your arms to sit now on the bed. 'Too early.' You yawn tired and get out of the bed, stretching yourself and walking tired over to the door. You leave your room and walk to the bathroom, doing your normal morning routine. After 15 minutes, you leave the bathroom and change into your school uniform in your room. You are 18 years old and in a few months, you leave school and start to work like everyone else. It scares you a bit, but you know you can't stay home all the time.

After changing, you went downstairs to the kitchen to eat the breakfast from your mother. Your father went out already to work, since he got the early shift today. "Onee-chan, can you feed me?" Your little sister Haru tugs at your sleeve, looking very sleepy. You smile a little and take the small spoon, digging into the rice and  feeding her carefully. "Y/n, can you come home right after school? I need to pick up Haru from kindergarten and I still wait for a package that should be here since yesterday." Your mother ask with a smile. "Ah, sure. I can do this, Kaa-san."

Haru hugs you from the side with an dreamy smile, slowly falling asleep. You smile softly and rub her head gentle, letting her rest on you. After school, you were thinking about taking care of children in a daycare room. Since you took care of Haru after she was born when your mother was taking naps here and there, you started to become a really good older sister. And since the children in the kindergarten dragged you one day into a room to play with you, you wanted to work in a kindergarten or in a daycare room in a school or company.

You finish eating soon and let Haru rest on the couch in the living room until she needs to go. "I'm heading out Kaa-san." "Okay. Stay safe sweetie." You head out and make your way to school. You are a normal high school girl. You have a few friends, are in the running club from school and your grades are normal. You aren't the best in class, but you aren't the worst. It's more like a middle thing.

"Urmpfh?!" Suddenly, you bump into someone in the middle of the street. You stumble back, but bow down quickly. "I-I'm so sorry!" You look up, but your eyes widen slightly when you see the person. It's a man with white hair, black eyes and he wears a white suit. You stare at him with widen eyes, but flinch when he leans a bit down to you. He stares at you with half closed eyes, before a small smile makes his way up his lips and he gets up again. He walks around you, humming suddenly a melody.

'I don't have time for that.' You shake your head and quickly walk to school again. The man glance over his shoulder, smirking slightly before he suddenly disappears.

~Time skip~
You quickly leave school and jog home. Since you don't want to be late at home, you try to hurry so you won't disappoint your mother. While you make your way quick back home, you don't notice the dark shadow following behind you. 'I'll cook some food and let Haru taste it. I'm sure she will love to eat omurice with a cute picture on it. I just need to learn how to draw cuter pictures. I think I should ask my art teacher if he has a few tips for me.'

You hum when you get suddenly a message. You look forward while taking it out, making yourself ready to stop. You unlock your phone and see the text message, what is making you very confused. It's from a person called unknown and ti says: "See you soon~."

"?!" Suddenly, you feel like someone is pushing you hard forward. You stumble forward and the next thing you feel is how something very hard hits your head.