Prologue- Welcome Back

It had been twenty years. The seconds slowly ticked by for the girl with white hair. She stayed silently where she was, for it wasn't time yet. Her hair moved slowly in a circular motion in the water as she patiently waited.

   Time moved slowly for her. Each second seemed like years in the frozen water. A minute seemed like centuries. 

   Now there was a new enemy. The moon sensed a new power arising. One that would be even more powerful then ever. Even more powerful then Pitch Black.

   The guardians would be in need of help. They need a new ally. They would need her help once more....

   The time.. is now. She opened her eyes to reveal the same blue eyes she had even from back then. She hadn't changed at all... and neither had "he".

______________________________________________________________

   I stood in front of the grave I had made for Snow. I was there all by myself, wanting to be alone. It had been exactly twenty years since the incident and each time it replayed in my head, it made it seem like it was merely yesterday.

   I still held the rose made of ice she left when she had died. It was something precious to me, even now. "I'm sorry... I'm still looking for a way to bring you back..." i whispered and set down a flower on her grave. I prayed silently.

   I had searched the world for answers, but it had none. None at all. I looked everywhere where I suspected would be an answer, but nothing turned up.

   "i swear I'll bring you back.. I swore on that day..."

   "Bring who back?" a voice too familiar said.

   No... It can't be... i slowly turned around and saw a figure wearing a familiar white cloak.

   "Who are you?" I asked the figure.

   The figure laughed. "You forgot about me alreayd, Jack?" the voice... it sounded like "her".... She took off her hood revealing the white hair and blue eyes.

   "It can't be.." my eyes widened in surprise. 

   Snow smiled. "What? Don't i deserve a welcome back?" she laughed.