Chapter 2- Finding out the truth

Picture at the side is a random one I found on the internet. I did not draw it!!!!! ------>

Snow's POV~

   I put my hands on Jack's eyelids and closed them slowly as I sent the energy from my hands into him. The process  would take some time, but it's worth it. No, I won't die to those who think I will, but I might... A slight chance I might after this...

   I sighed as I lifted my hands from his face. The process was complete. Jack's breathing returned back to normal and was sleeping quietly. 

   "Now, who's the one that almost died here?" I laughed a bit and lifted him up on my back. "Now... It's time to visit everybody else..."

____________________________________________________________

   "How did you-"

   "Long story. No time. Now help me carry Jack," I cut off Easter Bunny and gently placed Jack down.

   "Aye, mate. But what happened to him?"

   "Um... How do I say this... Nearly died. I saved. The end." I replied bluntly. "Now HELP."

   Easter Bunny carried Jack and set him down on softer ground. "But what happened?"

   "A vampire sucked his blood."

   His eyes shot open from that word. He whipped around and gave me a "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" look. "Is he...?"

   "Dead? Unemotional now? No. As I said, I saved him. Now, he just needs some sleep. I'll explain everythign else later..." I walked towards Jack slowly and placed a hand on his cheek.

   "You stupid idiot..." I whispered and kissed him. "I told you to run, but you demand to go forward..."

   "Isn't that what I'm suppose to do?" I heard him whisper back and I jumped back HELLA fast.

   "You-what-when-why-" I kept stuttering and I pointed at him.

   "Starting from when you called me a stupid idiot," he laughed a bit. He started to get up, but I stopped him.

   "No. Your wound will reopen," I informed him and made him lie back down. 

   "What did you do to me?" he asked me.

   "The ice rose. I merely used it," I said simply. 

   "How did you use it?"

   "I absorbed it's powers and injected some into you. That's how you're still alive. And Voila!" I yelled with a french accent and took the rose out of my sleeve. Jack's eyes nearly came out.

   "I thoguht you said-"

   "Theres such thing as taking it's powers out," I stuck my tongue out at him.

   "But... what did that vampire do to me? And how did the rose help anyway?"

   "What is this? 20 questions? Cause it seems like it."

   "Snow...."

   "Fine. The vampire is a species that looks human, but they all have red eyes. They have no feelings watsoever, strangely and suck the blood of living things in order to feel 'alive'. Though truthfully, they are half-dead... So I guess it counts as being alive....

   BUT ANYWAYSSSSS... she sucked your blood and took your emotions along with it. The ice rose transfered some into you, but not completely. We'll have to get them back somehow... But in the meantime, you'll be acting like me. Kinda... Maybe... I don't know..."

   "What do you mean I might act like you sometimes?"

   "The ice rose was made by me. It has my emotions and feelings in it. And its what saved your life. And thats what she wants. In order to receive emotions, she has to get it and aborb it. Now go to bed."

   "I'm not tired."

   "I'll knock you out," I threatened.

   "Fine," he lied back down on his back. 

   "Nighty night~" I said to him.

   "Snow, come here."

   "Why?"

   "Just do it..."

   I approached him and stood next to him. I suddenly feel tall.... 

   He grabbed my hand and dragged me down. I screamed and landed on him. My head was on his chest and my body was kinda diagonal, so my legs werent on him.

   He wrapped an arm around my stomach so I couldn't move. I felt my face burn a scarlet red. "Hey, let me go!" I exclaimed.

   "Nah, I kinda like it like this," he laughed and held on. 

   My burned even more. "I said let me go.."

   "I don't want to. Its comfortable."

   "Its uncomfortable for me."

   "Well too bad. Good night," he laughed and shut his eyes. Everything was silent after.

   "You stupid dope..." I mumbled and fell asleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Yeah.. Sorry this took a while. I had some troubles making up everything and such and such, but I just like the last part... Yeah...

Thank you guys for fanning and everything! Make me feel so happy <3 LMAO.

Yeah... But sorry that my writing is a bit crappy... I try my best?

But anyways, Christmas is coming!!! Happy early holidays!!!

I got a riddle for you guysssss~

But anywaysss... here it is!!!!!

Two brothers we are

A burden we must carry

We work all day

And when we rest we are empty 

What is it? It's a thing. I got this from a book, I tried to say it from memory... I think I got it correct.. Yeah... But anyways, please comment the answer below.

                                          GOOD LUCK PPLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you guys should read qvynguyen03's Jack Frost one shot!!! Its so freaking awesome!!! It's in her book of one shots. Its like a collection of one shots with anime characters and such and such, but I think it's the very last chapter, but it'll say Jack Frost in paranthesis. Please read it! It's like THE BEST thing I've ever read in my entire life.