Chapter 3- You're a real dummy

I woke to the sound of birds chirping. "So typical...." I mumbled.

"You're finally awake, sleepyhead," a sudden voice said.

I jumped at the voice and looked. I was still on top of Jack. My face burned a scarlet red once I realised it was him. "How long was I asleep?" I asked him.

"Not too long. I just woke up about an hour ago," Jack smirked.

"An hour?!?! And you wouldn't move me?"

"You're cute when you're asleep," Jack complimented. My face burned 100 shades of red.

"Stupid dummy...." I mumbled and pushed myself off of him. I glanced at him as he got up. "But why didn't you wake me up? I feel tired now....."

"Then go to bed. And I didnt want to disturb you." Jack replied.

"But I dont want to go to bed," I pouted.

"I'll knock you out." Jack mimicked.

"You stole my line!" I laughed. "Oh my god! Now I just cant take you seriously anymore!" I giggled. "Try to say it in a more threatening voice. Might scare Easter Bunny." I joked.

   Jack shrugged. "You said you were tired."

   "Well, now I'm not," I said with a grin on my face.

   "Great. Then since you're not tired, you can go paint some Easter eggs," Jack pointed.

   "IM ASLEEP!" I yelled in an outburst and laid back down.

    "I thought you were awake."

   "zzz.... Dont bother me... zzz....."

   I heard some footsteps approach me cautiously. I kept my eyes closed to make it seem like I was still asleep.

   A DAMN SNOWBALL FELL ON MY FACE.

   "JACK!!!" I yelled and immediately got up. An anime vein popped on my head and I threw a snowball at him.

   It missed him and he laughed so bad. "You could've seen your face!" he laughed and pointed.

   I grabbed a bunch of snow in my hands and blew on it to make it more dense and harder. I threw it at him and it smack him in the face. Snow slowly dripped down and there was an awkward silence.

   It was disturbed  by my laughter. I fell on my knees and clutched my stomach. "Bwa-AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Look at you!!! AHAHAHAHHA! Your face!!!! It's just- HAHAHAAHAHAH!" tears came out of my eyes and I collasped on the ground laughing like I was a freaking maniac on drugs or something.

   Jack remained silent for a while until I felt a whole bunch of snow fall on top of me and I couldn't move. "Damn it..." I cursed under my breath. "Party pooper!" I yelled through the snow.

Jack's POV~

   I made a whole bunch of snow fall on top of her as payback. It was in the shape of a snowman. "Alright... Now time to RUN," I dusted my hands off and walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________

I just really wanted a snowfight inbetween them... so yeah...

ANYWAYSSS... The answer to my riddle? Who wants to know? I'll post it in my next chapter! 5 votes! Ok's?

Ugh... my chin hella hurts right now... I was typing while lying down and my laptop slid down and slammed into my face. OMG that hurt like fudge!

Ok... Heres what happened on Thursday, LMAO. Its a conversation between my bro and me.

Me: Aye, 'S'(Im only putting initial because I DO NOT need stalkers now), do you think I'm ugly?

S: Well, you look like me, so what do you think?

Me: No?

S: Oh my god. You b***h. *laughs*

And heres what happened later on.........

S: Hey, K(me), does T(my bro's gf) remind you of yourself?

Me: Kinda.... Why?

S: Cause she said that you remind her of herself....

Me: Well, we're alike in many wayss.....

S: How?! She's nice!

Me: *gasps dramatically* How rude! I am nice! And we do have those awkward moments.

S: But how are you guys alike?

Me: Personality... And stuff.. I never knew you have a sister complexion O_O

S: WTF?!?!!? *attempts to hit me*

Me: *Runs away and hides in my room* You know its true!

Well, he actually doesn't. LMAO. I was playing around. :P Oh, heres something my sister said to my brother that made me say, "Holy shizzles! She got him... DAMN..." Imma say her name is N.

S: Get off the computer, N.

N: No. It's my turn, you fatty.

S: F**k you.

N: What time?

S: WHAT?! No! I meant... Oh my god! Just get off of the computer! (this is when I said, "Holy shizzles! She got him... DAMN...")

N: *smirks* Nah, I'm good.

She did that over Thanksgiving Break a couple weeks ago. Forgot to tell you guys. :P

But anyways, CIF for tennis was yesterday, Friday, and I dont know the results yet since I didn't go. TT^TT Imma go nezt year, though. ;D My sophmore year! Hell yah! Gonna be on varsity! Like a boss!

We're gonna be having a celebration for the last meet next week Wenesday. And I want to bring something. So, I got a question for you guys. What should I bring? 

Anways, happy early holidays... My mother claims that the world will end on the 21st, but I think its some mumbo jumbo. 

Imma go shopping next week. <3

Please vote, comment, etc. Thanks!

                          Byeeeesssssssssssssss~ <3

                                       XOXO~