Chapter Nine

After dinner, we had a nice dessert espresso martini tiramisu. When everyone was going to the living room I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I washed my face and patted it a little to add some color. It had lost some color. I think it was all due to Blaise's piercing eyes. It's so energy draining. I have to leave I can't stand his criticizing eyes anymore.

I wash my hands and make my out of the bathroom. I had to leave fast or it was going to be difficult to hold back from murdering that stonehead. I was still cooking a story in my head that I was going to tell the Ramirezs when I heard throat clearing behind me making me scream.

When I turned around I found Blaise with folded arms leaning against the wall. The nerve of this bastard. He definitely wants me dead.

"You son of a...."

"I dare you to finish that sentence" he said getting off the wall strolling towards me.

"... blazing fire." I finish my sentence looking up at him to find him looking at me with abhorrence.

What have I done to this conceited bastard that he hates me so much. If he's used to girls worshipping his darn ground, well, he can go to hell for all I care cause I ain't gonna do that.

"I see you have wormed your way into my family and bewitched all of them. First it was Clarissa now it's my whole damn family." he says running his hand through his hair.

" What is it that you want. Money, seducing me cause we can't say Brett since he is getting married. Tell me."he continues now shouting.

Such a handsome face that was wasted. Some faces and personalities are mismatched in this world. Blaise's personality reeks.

" Blaise Ramirez you know what... I just checked my schedule for today. And oooh... Looks like I don't have time for your shitty craps okay." I tell him looking unfazed by his outburst making him more angry.

" I don't have time for your sarcasm. I know gold diggers like you, acting all innocent and wrap everyone around their little fingers. But at the end of the day you are the same bitch as every one them. You use people to your own advantage and ditch them when you are done. But trust me not with my family."he fires back coldly.

This guy is starting to get on my nerves and I don't have time for him today. I have better things to do than to bicker with him right now. I am so tired and full now. The only thing I want to do is to take a bath and sleep.

" If you don't like my sarcasm then don't ask stupid questions. I don't care what you think about me. I don't care whether you like me or not. Not everyone has great taste anyway. But if you call me a bitch one more time you will regret it." I say getting angry I hate it when people call me names especially that brings back bad memories.

"Ooh I am scared. I am shaking what will you do. Nothing, absolutely nothing.You know why. Because you are nothing but a useless trash that is wasting space and oxygen for people who really deserves it. Yo... "

Before he finished what he was going to say I punched his damn cute bloody nose. I was sweating with anger. I loathe this guy. I saw blood oozing furiously from his nose.

" Bloody bitch. Are you crazy. I will kill you.Fuck."he curses lunging at me.

I take a step back and look at him squarely with cold eyes. I was so enraged. He had unleashed the inner beast one wrong move he was going to regret it for the rest of his life.

" I swear to God. I don't think both of us will like what I would do to you right now." I hiss making him look at me. He looked taken aback momentarily but he recovered swiftly.