Chapter Twenty

"What the heck are you planning to do."a voice boomed inside my room making me jump and fall on my butt again twice in a week.

" Ouch.... What the hell is your problem.Are you trying to make me buttless."I asked looking for the scoundrel that decided to cut my sleep short.

I found Blaise looking at me.He looked shocked with his mouth wide open. Then his shock turned to something else.Lust.

His eyes shimmered, sweeped themselves over my body, up and down before they perched on my breasts. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

He flitted his eyes to my cerulean ones. For the first time Blaise looked at me the way he would look at a woman.

I felt a whole damn zoo of butterflies in my tummy. His eyes settled back to my breasts. The room temperature seemed to increase by hundred and eighty degrees.

This made me diffident and I wrapped my hands around my body. Suddenly my stupid brain became aware of my half naked state. I was only in my bra and panties.

Holy cheeseballs!

I screamed all the profanities I knew as I pulled a sheet and wrapped it around my body.

"You sick perverted swine of a man. Why didn't tell me that I was naked."I fumed.

"Why would I do that when I was getting a free glorious morning view, mi palomino."

I inhaled deeply and narrowed my gaze at him.

"I hate you Blaise."I murmur.

"The feeling is mutual Spitfire."he said smirking.

" Get out of my room. I don't have time for this. I didn't sleep the whole night and I have a damn migraine. So you see I don't have any energy left to deal with you okay."I said rubbing my temples making Blaise look at me.

" For starters this is my house, so is each and every room here, hence you can't kick me out. And why didn't you sleep."

"As long as I am still sleeping in this room it belongs to me. And it's none of your business why I didn't sleep, just leave."

I didn't have the energy for Blaise. I wanted to take the damn pills and sleep. I think that talk with Noelle triggered something.

The nightmares came in full force. I am thankful that I was alone. I can imagine what would have happened if there was someone next to me.

"That's what happens when you think about your stupid lowlife boyfriends the whole night."

"Blaise I have enough nightmares that keep me up at night. Please just don't become another one okay."I told him rubbing my temples.

This bickering was adding pressure to my throbbing head.

" Huuuh...... What nightmares are you talking about."he asked confused.

Shit... Double shit. I slipped. This babbling mouth of mine will be the death of me one day.

" Nightmares about you Blaise what else. You're my nightmare. Just leave me alone."I screamed.

" I will leave only when I am done with what I came here for."

"Then what did you come here for Blaise. Tell me."I shouted.

"I came to warn you to stay away from my son. I don't know if you are a witch or what. You have bewitched my whole family including my son and grandma. Thank God Pa can see through your facade.

If anything happens to my family especially my son, bet your pretty ass that I will make your life a living hell. You will rue the day you ever came across my family." Blaise said with thunder in his eyes.