Chapter twenty five - trend

Today is jiminies birthday🥳💜(i still can't get over that looks though my time was just 🤯 and filter 🤯🤯)

Please vote and comment 💜💚

〰️➰〰️➰〰️➰〰️➰〰️➰〰️

#sorryjungkook trend 1
#jikookisreal trend 2
#weloveyoujungkook trend 3
#explainiu trend 4
#jikook trend 7
#kookmin trend 10
#wehateiu trend 14
#wehatejungkook trend 78
#jikookisfake trend 116

#sorryjungkook trend 1#jikookisreal trend 2#weloveyoujungkook trend 3#explainiu trend 4#jikook trend 7#kookmin trend 10#wehateiu trend 14#wehatejungkook trend 78#jikookisfake trend 116

"I know and i love you too" He said pecking my cheek and nuzzling to my neck.

I smiled kissing his head. What would happen if this never became real?? I don't even wanna think about that. I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

I knew IU before, once in an interview i said i'm her fan and then she tried to contact me. I told her i didn't mean it like that and I'm not in love with her and i thought she believed me, seems like she didn't.

When i saw her post i was so scared and worried, what if jimin believes that? What if he hates me?What if he leaves me? Was all i could think about so i ran, i wanted to make up my mind or even cry, i don't know.But he ran after me trying to comfort me and assuring me that he believes me.

I remember how i was begging him to trust me saying that this is not true and how much i love him. I remember how he cut me off by kissing me saying that he loves me and he believes me.

I snapped out of my thoughts where i felt him moving, i smiled fondly At him while he was trying to get comfortable. Then he gave up sighing quietly, i chuckled and helped him get on top of me. He placed his head on my chest and smiled, satisfied.