𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Honeey was waiting outside sopa, changmi's school, to be let in. They would see their maknae graduate today, their baby, it was so sentimental.

Jieun was bouncing on her toes as she could barely contain her excitement. Bora and Minjoo soon enough joined her, loosing all of their restraint.

Yena was excitedly talking with Minji, who wasn't listening, lost in her own thoughts.

Eunji was trying to convince the cameraman not to record too much as they want their privacy and chance to congratulate changmi alone. The leader was getting frustrated and eventually gave up, going into conversation with the hyped trio.

Mei was well, half asleep. It was very early and cold, and Mei was definitely not a morning person.

Aera was trying to snap Minji out of her daze along with Yena, having a very hard time.

Eunji stopped her conversation and looked around at her members, she loved them so dearly and now she would see their maknae graduate.

Honeey was soon let in and waited somewhere in the back.

They watched the whole ceremony from start to finish, trying to catch their maknae in the large crowd of students before she went on stage.

Changmi finally walked up, and grabbed her diploma, showing her bright smile to the crowd.

Honeey felt tears brought to their eyes, looking at their maknae like that.

Soon enough, the ceremony finished and Eunji, Yena, Aera, and Jieun were full on crying by this point.

Changmi ran up to her unnies and smiled. They all brought her into a big group hug, filled with tears and smiles.

"W-we-we're so proud of you mimi!" Eunji stuttered out through her tears before giving changmi another hug. The maknae smiled before wiping her unnies tears.

They group soon broke their hug. Minji stood right in front of changmi and grabbed her onto a hug, spinning her around. "I'm so proud of you mimi, you're so smart!" Changmi grinned at her unnie and wrapped her legs around minji's waist as she cheered, "let's go celebrate!!"

-----------
end.