𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗝𝗜

𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝑂𝑁𝐸𝐸𝑌𝑆 2𝑁𝐷 𝑀𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑃𝑂𝑃𝑈𝐿𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑃,,,

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗝𝗜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜 𝗫 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

What they're known as

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 - Minji and Changmi's relationship started off rough and not stable. but they were able to get past that and become the best of friends, they support each other through everything. no other ship has the connection that changji has. they complete each other.

꧁𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀꧂ - Minji and Changmi are the biggest crackheads of honeey. they have stupid inside jokes only they get. they're constantly joking around and never take things seriously. they're the crackheads and happy viruses of the group.

Relationship Status

𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖/ 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 (?) - Unlike Mei and Eunji, these two know they want to actually date each other and have actually discussed it but don't want to face the wrath of the company.

Backstory: unknown

Just Changji Things

- inside jokes the the MAX
- hand holding when nervous
- daily cuddles
- hand kisses
- dancing together 24/7
- telling eachother EVERYTHING
- dinner dates
- piggyback rides
- exploring together
- talking shit about other people in another language (japanese)

Changji Moments

Cold

honeey was on set filming one of their music videos in the middle of january, meaning it was very cold. of course the set was outside which made it worse for the girls. eunji had gone to get heat packs from the staff so the girls could warm up.

right now they were taking a break before the group shot, so most of them were sitting around with their big coats on, trying to get some type of warmth.

changmi had just finished with her scene just a few minutes ago which meant her coat was off somewhere else. she's been trying to look for it ever since her scene finished but the staff not her could find it.

changmi sighed in defeat as she finally realized she wouldn't find her coat for a while. she wrapped her arms around herself and tried to keep herself warm.

minji, who was observing for the past minute, walked over to changmi and opened up her coat for the younger girl. "come in changmi-ah, you don't wanna get cold, do you?" the older girl had a teasing tone as she waited for changmi.

changmi's eyes lit up as she ran into minji's warm coat. she let out a pleasured sigh as minji wrapped the coat around both of them, the coat almost coming up to changmi's head as minji was 5'9 and changmi was only 5'1.

"thank you jiji." changmi said as she stared up at the older girl.

minji gave a warm smile and said, "no problem mimi."

Changmi's Jump

honeey were on a variety show. they had to play a racing game where there would be a team of two and one of the girls (the one who's running) is blindfolded while the other cannot touch the floor and has to guide her blindfolded partner to the finish.

right now changmi and minji were about to go against yena and eunji. (yena and minji were the ones with blindfolds on).

"ready, set, go!" one of the hosts called out. as soon as he said go, minji put out her hands and said, "jump!" changmi immediately understood and jumped into minji's arms, wrapping her legs around minji's waist.

"let's win this!" the navigator exclaimed and began to give directions for minji.

Quotes

"move in with me!"

"i love you and your ridiculously big manga collection."

"hold my hand please."

"just stay with me."

"let's go bother mei unnie!"

"you think eunji noona will let us swim with sharks?"

----------
end.

[key]
eunji hates being called unnie and prefers noona.