You're a wizard, Potters.

Alexa Potter was sitting in her bedroom, or more her cupboard under the stairs, at her aunt and uncles house. The Dursley's. She shared this small closet of a room with her younger-by-2years brother, Harry. There were many spiders but she didn't mind, she seemed to befriend them and found them quite cool, Harry on the other hand did not.

After another night of tortuous dinners with the Dursley's, she lay in her cupboard with her brother asleep at her side. She watched the spiders make their webs above them, wondering what it'd be like to know her parents. If life would be any different.

She couldn't sleep so instead she got up and headed downstairs, to the basement that is. It was the only place she could go to get away from everyone. She didn't find it creepy at all, she wasn't afraid of many things. After all she had survived the wrath of the dark lord, although she didn't know that yet. She didn't know she had protected her brother, shielding him from whatever death spell was sent to them, earning her scar on the back of her neck. Although, Harry still got one on his forehead.

It was her birthday today. Although no one would care, she traced circles in the dirt of the basement floor to make a birthday cake looking shape with dust candles.

"Happy birthday, Alex," she said, blowing out the pretend candles.

Her brother would care, but she didn't want to wake him. Although the sudden banging on the basement door certainly did.

She jumped up from the floor to watch the wooden door be banged in as the Dursley's, including Harry came down to see what was happening. Then, the door was knocked down, completely, revealing a large figure.

It stepped into the light, showing a tall, giant like man.
"Sorry bout yer door," is all he said. "I'm Hagrid."

After that, he presented a half squashed cake to Alexa, which her cousin had tried to eat but had only been hexed with a pig tail from Hagrid in return, and told that she was in fact a wizard! Her parents apparently had not died in a car crash as she was told but in fact by a dark wizard she was yet to learn about. She was to go to a wizarding school named Hogwarts and her brother would follow, in two years time.

She felt guilty to leaving her brother with the horrible family but she had no choice. He would follow in her footsteps soon, anyways.

After that, they went to Diagonal Alley, where she was immediately recognised by many and she thoroughly enjoyed the attention with a triumphant smirk. Although, when she entered the wand shop, Ollivanders, she was met with two identical redheads swinging round their wands.

One was about to hit her in the face but she successfully blocked it in time.

"Watch where you point that, might just end up shoved up your arse," she said, pushing the redhead's wand down from her face.

The boy looked taken back but quickly shook it off, "sorry bout that, love" he earned an eye roll in return from both Alexa and the identical brother stood next to him.

"Whatever twinny number one," she replied with a smirk. "Gonna introduce yourself and twinny number two over there?"

"Forge and Gred" they replied in unison with matching smirks.

"Right, right. Fred and George, then?"

"How-"

"You're just a bit basic with your remarks that's all," she answered, with an eyebrow cocked.

The twins exchanged glances then looked back to the cocky, raven haired girl.

"Oh really, how would you know?" George started.