Exposed

"That's true" George chuckled.

Over at the slytherin table, Alex and Dan were joking around. Somehow they ended up in a playful argument which resulted in Dan threatening to get Alex. She then got up and stumbled over the bench, half falling over in the process then running to the door and turning back last minute, holding up the middle finger to him, before turning back and skidding round the corner. Dan rolled his eyes and ran after her, laughing. They had been quite loud about this and others were watching the interaction, a gryfindor group in particular.

The group were sitting at their table, stuffing their faces when they heard Alex's loud voice from behind them. It was no surprise of course but they turned to look, anyways. This resulted in them watching Alex trip over the bench, roll on the floor to stand again then run to the hall doors only to turn back last minute and flip someone off then skid out.

"Wha-" Harry began but was interrupted by Dan quickly getting up, rolling his eyes and running out after her, chuckling and shaking his head. In a few seconds, he was gone too and the only sign of them were their playful shrieks and laughs from down the corridor.

They turned back round and exchanged glances. "They seem to be getting comfy" George smirked. "Too comfy" Fred mumbled quietly. "Yeah but she's like that with lots of people like you said, right?" Harry questioned, turning to mikey. "Well, yeah she has a lot of friends and stuff but she's never soft with anyone and that was hella soft of her, squealing like that. Doesn't open up easily, took me about 2 years to get her to open up to me and still she barely shares shit with me. Dunno how that Samuels kid is doin it." He said shaking his head. (Samuels is dans last name FYI) "wait, then-" "hopefully" George replied with another smirk. Harry groaned, he didn't like the idea of his sister with some boy, even if she was 2 years older than him.

Later that night, Alex was nowhere in sight. "Where is she?" Harry asked the older gryfindors. "Dunno really, never do" mikey replied with a shrug. "I thought you guys were like her bestfriends though, don't you hang out with her a lot?" The young potter questioned. "Yes but she also has a lot of other friends, plus she's a very closed person even if you're really close to her. Like mikey said at dinner, she's a hard one to crack although you wouldn't have to worry since you're her brother and all of course." Lee said. "Yeah, it's not unusual for Alex" George started, "mhm she disappears for ages then just randomly reappears like she was never gone," Fred added. They nodded together, "strange one, she is."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "She'll turn up, mate," Ron said, patting his friends shoulder.

Alex and Dan were running through the corridors, late at night. It was probably around 2am but that was the fun of it. They were messing around, talking and laughing, when they came to a hault in the hallway.

Alex was laughing then stopped and turned to Dan. "What?" Dan asked. "Nothing...just got a question," she answered stepping closer to him with a raised eyebrow. He raised his eyebrow too and said, "go ahead." "Are you a good kisser, Samuels?" She answered with a smirk. "Hm, why don't we test it out?" He answered also with a smirk.

With that, Alex grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and smashed her lips against his, kissing him. He immediately kissed back, grabbing her waist to pull her closer. She smirked into the kiss and rested one hand on his neck and the other tangled in the bottoms of his hair, slightly pulling, causing him to groan and part his lips slightly. In which Alex snuck her tongue into his mouth. He as surprised but backed her against a wall as their tongues faught for dominance but she won as she but his bottom lip, erupting a groan from him as she smirked into his mouth, acknowledging her win.

He then whispered "jump", only parting their lips for a second. She did as he said and wrapped her legs around his waist as he wrapped his arms around her thighs, his hands making their way to her ass and giving it a tight squeeze, causing a slight moan to escape Alex's mouth as he smirked. They continued their make out but they soon heard a voice behind Dan, causing them to nearly pull away until Alex realised who it was.

"Woah, really getting it on with Samuels, then, Alex," George smirked. She rolled her eyes and just flipped him off while still making out with Dan. George just shook his head and walked away with a grin, back to his dorm. He wasn't gonna let this slide easily, that's for sure.

___________

The next morning, Alex was late to breakfast as usual but what was strange was that Dan was also late.

"I heard that dan didn't sleep in his room last night," lee whispered to the group. Katie smirked, "ooh, Samuels finally getting it. He's fit, wonder who it was?" George just smirked, probably realising who it was. "What are you smirking at?" Mikey asked, raising an eyebrow, "got something to tell us?" Ron and harry stifled a laugh from this, earning a glare from George. "Nope but I did catch a certain someone snogging Samuels in the corridors last night." "Who-" but before he could he answered, Alex burst into the hall, like every morning, skidding over to the tables and grabbing a muffin. Dan has already arrived 10 minutes or so earlier.

Alex began chatting with slytherins and laughing with Bailey, a funny brunette boy with curly hair and blue eyes.

"Think there's something there?" Angelina asked, glancing over at Bailey and Alex. "Nah" "I dunno they look pretty comfy." "They'd be a cute couple," Katie added. Harry groaned. "Bailey isn't the slytherin you should be worried about" George smirked. "What exactly did you mean, weasley?" Angelina asked. All the Weasleys, Fred, Ron and evening Percy turned their heads at that but turned back when they realised she was only talking to George.

"You see, I know who Samuels got some from and who was making out in the corridors at 2am" he smirked. "WHAT" Katie and Angelina shrieked, wanting to know. "Samuels and Alex seem pretty cosy, don't they?" He hinted, his smirk growing bigger. They all gasped. "No they did not-" "oh but they did" George grinned. "Um- innocent mind here, don't mind me" Harry suddenly felt uncomfortable talking about his sisters hookups and a little angry.

Alex suddenly walked over to the gryfindor table unaware of their previous conversation. "Sup gryfindors, whatcha doin?" She said, sliding into a seat unbetween Harry and Fred. They all look at her and grinned, except Harry, Ron and Fred. Harry sat there a little disgusted, Ron was confused as always and Fred was a little annoyed but he didn't know why.

"What?" She asked, noticing their eyes on her. "You and Samuels, huh?" Mikey asked with a smirk. She suddenly connected the dots and realised what had happened, George had spilt. She turned to George with a glare, "you little-" George held his arms up in surrender, "they were gonna find out sooner or later, you two weren't very sneaky."
She just rolled her eyes, "whatever. So guys, in our third year-" she started but was cut off by georges hand over her mouth. She was about to embarrass him. She just laughed and removed his hand. He glared at her. "What?" She laughed. "Were you seriously about to say that?" "What? That you and Angelina hooked up in third year?" George and Angelina gasped at the betrayal. "Why did you bring me into this?!" Angelina asked. Alex just shrugged and walked away with a smug smile, "my work here is done"

George shook his head once Alex was gone, "I'm gonna kill her." He then looked up to see the group staring at him and Angelina. "What?" "Is it true?" Harry asked, curious. He just rolled his eyes.