Late as always, potter

It had been a while since Harry had joined the school but in no time at all, he had caused quite the ruckus. He had discovered something called 'the philosophers stone' although he had yet to learn what it meant.

Alex woke up to Storm slithering onto her hand, hissing in her face in a way of telling her to get her ass out of bed. The groaning Alex sat up to see her roommates gone and looked at the time; it was 8:40! That means not only had she missed breakfast but she missed her first lesson too! Shit!

She got out of bed, partially hissing at the abrupt sunlight and clambered over to her trunk, pulling out her clothes. She wore a black skirt with thin tights, a blouse, her green and silver tie and the familiar cloak, shoving her wand into her pocket as she stumbled to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth then washed her face with coconut scrub and added some scented moisturiser. She then ran back over to her mirror and applied light mascara and some vanilla and coconut chapstick; she needed no more. She studied her appearance, quickly brushing down her raven hair, seeing the red tint slightly shine in the light and leaned forward to check her makeup. Her natural freckles were scattered over her nose bridge as normal and her eyebrows were perfectly shaped. Ready!

After looking 'decent', she ran out of her dorm, down the stairs, and out of the empty common room. She climbed the moving stairs and slid down the last pair to get to her classroom for her second lesson, since she'd already missed the first, and heaved her bag over one shoulder while entering.

The class turned to look at the slytherin girl, who had held a tired, yet charming smirk on her face. "Late again ,Miss Potter. I was informed that you missed your first lesson, aswell," miss mcgonagol spoke as Alex sat down in her seat, next to Fred who got a whiff of her coconut shampoo/perfume.

"My bad, Minnie," Alex spoke, wish a joking salute and grin. Mcgonagol rolled her eyes but had a faint ghost of a smile passing her lips, "detention. Again. Miss potter." Alex turned to her with a fake pout, "but Minnie why would you inflict such bordum to your favourite student?" Minnie rolled her eyes once more, "detention, 7pm with professor slughorn" Alex groaned, "slughorn? Really?" "Yes really miss potter and you must stop being late." "Can't, sorry. It's a personality trate," Alex replied with a grin. Mcgonagol then turned back to her lesson with a shake of her head.

Halfway through the lesson, Alex felt herself drifting off, when Fred shook her. She groaned, "whatttt" she moaned with a rough, tired voice, as if she'd just woken up. It was very attractive, to most the boys in the school if you'd ask them. Fred found himself enticed by it but shook it off, "class is over, A." She groaned again and got her bag, slumping out of the classroom while the redhead watched her with a grin and a shake of his head. He was brought back to reality when his twin brother smacked him over the head.

"Owww, what was that for?" Fred moaned, rubbing his head where he was hit. "You were staring," was all George said, with a smirk while he exited the classroom, leaving Fred with a shake of his head. The abandoned weasley twin rolled his eyes and got up to follow his brother to their next lesson.

_________

Alex had come back from her quick run from the kitchen, that she thought was quick that was. She checked the time to realise it was actually now 11:00am, she had missed the first 10 minutes of her fourth lesson; potions. She rolled her eyes and it took all her strength to not just go back to the kitchen and skip potions but she pushed herself on and headed to class, preparing for professor snape's wrath.

She swung open the doors and slumped into her chair at her desk, propping her feet on the table and leaning back to close her eyes with a sigh. She was tired, how? She didn't know. But she was quickly awoken by a certain greasy hair's voice.