The Sorting Hat

Alex, Fred and George quickly found a compartment with Lee and Mikey, Angelina and Katie were probably off somewhere. But who knew?

Alex sighed as she sat down with her pet snake around her neck, Storm was her name. She was a black snake with blue eyes and specks of white on her scales, fitting to her name, since it looked like a storm on her scales.

"Ya know, it's kinda creepy you have that thing around your neck all the time" George said.

"Yeah, what if it strangles you?" Fred added.

"Storm is chill" is all Alex said before spreading across the seats, pushing Fred off slightly.

"Seriously? That's all you say? 'She's chill' she could KILL YOU" mikey exclaimed.

"Dude I think you're a bit scared if I do say so myself," Alex replied, cocking an eyebrow.

"Psh me? Scared of that? Never," he played off with a scoff.

"Whatever you say mikey" she said, leaning over.

"If you spread out anymore, I'll fall off the seat!" Fred exclaimed.

"Oh shut up, it's nothing compared to your man spread" Alex replied rolling her eyes.

"My man spread?" He scoffed

"Yeah. Your man spread. You know how annoying it is for you to spread you legs like that all the time? Like we get it, man whore" Alex replied, leaning back even more to spite him.

"You did not!" Fred gasped and pushed her legs off.

Alex gasped in return, "I KNOW you did not just touch me!"

"Well I DID"

They started pushing and slapping at each other like children while mikey just rolled his eyes, George laughed and lee looked slightly frightened.

They ended up stopping by a knock on the compartment door. Alex got up from on top of Fred and Fred let go off her hair while they turned to look who it was at their door.

The door opened, revealing Cedric, one of Alex's bestfriends other than the lot she was sharing a compartment with.

"Ced!" She said, getting back into her position before.

"What? Not even a hug for your best friend?" He replied, jokingly, causing the others in the compartment to gasp.

Alex rolled her eyes at their over dramatic ness.

"We're not your bestfriends?" Fred exclaimed with a hand over his heart.

"You...have other friends?" George gasped, acting hurt.

She just rolled her eyes again and replied, "shut up you lot and no ceddy, my bad, not much of a hugger." Causing Cedric to be the one to gasp this time.

"What?"

"You- you didn't hug?"

"Nah not my thing ya know? The whole...physical contact. Yeah, no." Alex replied, gesturing.

George snorted at this and mikey scoffed while lee looked a mix of confused and amused and Fred just stared.

Cedric rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Alex. You were never an affectionate one, why do I even bother?"

"HEY. hey. I'm...affectionate" she replied, doubting her self but seeming sure.

Fred snorted this time, "yeah right"

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean, Freddie?" She said, knowing he hated being called Freddie, other than by his twin brother.

"I told you not to call me that"