The begining...

Y/n POV
It was a nice summer evening at my house. The smell of chicken and mash potatoes with gravy filled up the house. The sound of the mail being delivered was heard. "Oh that must be the mail, will you get that darling ?" Says my mother. As I got the mail I looked through it and saw my name. As I looked at it I saw a big red stamp on it, "where could this be from?" I thought. Before I could open it my mom walked in " anything interesting today?" Asked my mom. I simply replied "no". I sneaked the letter up into my room and hid it into my closet.

After dinner( still y/n POV)
I quietly rushed upstairs to read the letter. As I opened it I saw that it was from Hogwarts, my parents have always told me about Hogwarts and that I was special. As I read it said "Greetings Miss Y/L/N, I am glad to inform you that you have been excepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft!" I thought " but i didn't request to enroll?". I decided to sleep on it and ask my parents in the morning.

The next morning
As I woke up I went downstairs and smelt eggs and bacon usual for my family on a nice Sunday morning. "Good morning sweetie" says my father "good morning father" I reply. While we are eating I decided to ask my question "Why did I get a letter from Hogwarts" my older brother spits out his food "Hogwarts?! You got excepted into HOGWARTS?!???!!" He yells excitedly. "Yeah?" I reply simply confused. "Darling, Remember what we told you when you were young? About how you are special" my mom calmly asks. "Yes of course" I reply "well sweetie, you're a witch.." she says slowly. "A witch? Oh thank god" I sigh in relief. "What?" My dad asks confused. "I thought I was something bad" I stated "oh no no, you're a witch! Hogwarts is a school for witches and Wizards." Says my mom. "That's where your mother and I met when we were young" my dad states while grinning. "Oh awesome" I say "you start in a week, I suggest you go pack!"

Stay tuned ? :))