07: An Unwanted Family Visit

Jane returns to the warehouse feeling mentally and physically exhausted. Not only did she have to put on four shows at her primary job, but she also had to head down to the courthouse just so she could be excused from jury duty. To top it all off, the judge even asked her if she was sure that she is unable to serve on a jury. This is not one of her better days.

Sam is following right behind the giantess, doing his best to keep up with her despite his physical exhaustion. He has never had to walk with Jane for that far of a distance before and he had no idea how fast she is capable of walking. Granted her speed is primarily due to her extraordinary height and her long strides, but that does not change the fact that she is hard to keep up with. If anything, those are the two main reasons why it is so difficult to keep up with the giantess.

Feeling both mentally and physically drained, Jane plops down in her chair and stretches her legs out. All she wants to do is to sit down, relax, and do nothing for the rest of the day. Nothing is going to stop her from doing just that. The worn-out giantess breathes out a sigh of relief that she is now able to relax for the rest of the day as she leans back. The giantess looks down at her bare feet, which are a bit sore from all of the walking that she has done today. First to her job where she performs four shows each day, all of which have her on her feet for the majority of the time. Then she had to make her way into town, which is a pain since she has to walk where she is going and duck under any traffic lights and utility lines, both of which are chest level to her when she is standing at her full height. So the fact that her feet are so sore is no surprise to her.

Jane looks over at Sam, who has just sat down in his chair, knowing exactly what task she has in mind for him. She grins slightly knowing that what she has in mind will relax her and serves as a little bit of payback for him trying to withhold information from her. "Sam," Jane calls out.

"Yes Miss Jane," he responds. Sam sounds a bit weary, the long walk to and from the courthouse not being easy on him. The walk may be a short one for his employer, which is due to her extraordinary height. But for him, it is a long distance that he is not used to. He knows better than to hesitate whenever his employer calls for him. Not just because it is his job to respond to her, but more so that he feels that he is obligated to do so.

"I did a decent amount of walking today," Jane points out. She starts to spread her long toes while pointing her feet towards her personal assistant, giving him a strong hint as to what she wants him to do. "I could really use a foot rub right now."

Sam does his best to smile, despite how worn out he feels. If the walk for her was exhausting, one can only imagine how it was for him. He still remembers the promise he made to her about a year ago after the whole size ray incident, saying that he would perform any task that she asks of him with a smile on his face. A promise that he does intend to keep for as long as he is under the woman's employ, and one that he has faithfully kept since the day he made it. "Of course, Miss Jane."

Sam slowly gets up, dreading the task that he has just been assigned. This is something that is both daunting and undesirable. Rubbing his employer's large feet, in both a proportional and overall sense, is something that takes a great deal of effort. The appendages that will be before him are easily longer than he is tall. He does not mind performing this task for her since he has rubbed her feet enough times during his time under the giantess' employment. They are just feet, no matter how large they are compared to him. Plus, it does help to relax the large woman, which in turn does help to get her in a better mood. Besides, it is the least that he can do for her, he still feels responsible for making her a thirty-four-foot tall giantess. Just as he gets up out of his seat and is getting ready to make his way over to Jane, he looks back at his desk as Jane's phone starts to ring.