chapter one - zoe thinks a bit

hi welcome to my story uwu. hope u enjoy 😉😉😉😉 owo

zoe gazed out the window as the sun rose over bright fields. another beautiful day. the grass sparkles in the sunlight and zoe pushes her hair behind her ears as she puts on her ironed demin dress and her red and yellow star leggings. she looks out the window as her grandfather goes out hunting for his magic pubic hairs, which made him turn invisible. he lost them in a tragic accident but refuses to believe they are gone. yes another day in paradise.

but, sadly, today would not be as beautiful as zoe had hoped it would. pin was still at Holloway and zoe couldn't help but feel sad at the loss of her 'friend' (tee hee). she galloped like a horse towards the stables and made her way to the trophy room, which was empty except for the truffle hunting trophy that marcus had won last week. she sighed and looked at the empty space in their trophy cabinet and the plaque that read THE ONLY TROPHY WE WON EVER, yet another reminder of the absence of pin. she suddenly got angry. they had deserved that trophy, she had run back from the beach to participate and she had been BLEEDING and HURTING but she had continued on. but the royal british horse council thought otherwise.

there attempts at reclaiming they're trophy had been fruitless and had lost them pin. when the Holloway riders had seen his majestic, beautiful jumps they had given him a place right away. zoo, yet again, become angry. how dare he just leaf her behind and go and join the fancy rich school. he wasn't even rich. he was DIRT POOR. and he had still been let in. zeo grumbled as she fished the Holloway riding school rools out of her piss stain yellow frozen backpack. she frowned down at the paper. rule number one: you must be straight up Jeff bezos rich to go here. she was confused for exactly ten seconds before she figured it out. pin was LYING. like the LIAR that he was. he was telling them that he was jeff bezos rich when really he was charlie bucket rich: POOR.

her frown changed to an evil smirk as she formed a plan to get her almost boyfriend back for leaving her with these shit brained amateurs.

this is my first story so sorry if it's bad 😔😓

hope u enjoyed!!!!!! 😁✌️