Prologue

(y/n) POV

"I hereby sentence you and your traitorous family to death. You will all be sent to the dungeon to retrieve the treasure inside for me. If you succeed I might wave the charges." The king said, "PLEASE! LET OUR BROTHER GO HE'S JUST A CHILD!" big sister said as she groveled, "Now why on earth would I do that? You and your sister will most certainly die in the dungeon, so if I let him go he will most certainly come back to claim my life to avenge your meaningless deaths." He said, "You bastard! YOU'LL BURN!" Sister said as she held me close.

"Everything will be alright (y/n). Your big sisters will defeat this dungeon and then I will kill that wretched king of ours." Sister said as we entered the dungeon.

"This is the dungeon? I-It's beautiful. Mia, what do you think?" Sister said as Mia ran past her into the forest, "MIA!" Sister shouted worriedly, suddenly Mia screamed in terror. A few moments later an enormous snake rose from the forest.

 A few moments later an enormous snake rose from the forest

"M-Mia." Sister said sadly before she grabbed a nearby sword, "I'LL AVENGE YOU MIA!" She said angrily as she ran towards the serpent.

Sister cleared room after room all while keeping me safe and finally, we made it to the treasure room. "(y/n), you're gonna have to go without me alright?" Sister said, "The wound the serpent gave me is only getting worse and I can feel its venom encroaching on my heart. You have to survive for me and Mia alright." She said, "Ok." I said, "I love you (y/n). I love you so much." She said as she handed me what remained of her sword and pushed me into the treasure room.

"You who have traversed the dungeon and her perils, step forward and receive the power of the king

"You who have traversed the dungeon and her perils, step forward and receive the power of the king." A woman said from the center of the room.

" A woman said from the center of the room

"I am the djinn Phenex. You shall become my master." She said as she entered my sword, suddenly the dungeon vanished and I was outside in a hole where the dungeon once was surrounded by bags of treasure, "I was right to worry about you." the king said, "I hereby exile you. You will never return to this country again." He said coldly.

I was given a small boat and some food and water by a few people who were friends of my big sister.

I drifted around aimlessly for days until I eventually came across a strange canyon, suddenly a giant bird picked me up and carried me away. "Oh, well aren't you a cutie." A strange man said I drew my sword and pointed at him, "Drop it!" A woman said as she and another woman pointed their spears at me and took my sword, "What should we do? I mean he's just a little kid?" one of the women said, "Let's take him to the queen, she'll know what to do." the other woman said.

Mira POV

"Your highness, there's an intruder." one of the guards said, "And you're telling me this why? Just kill them and be done with it." I said, "I cannot. The intruder is a child, I wouldn't be able to look my daughter in the eye if I killed him, none of us can bring ourselves to kill him." She said as two more guards brought a child into my throne room, his arms were bound with the ropes they tied around him, I could see that his clothes were stained in blood. "He had this in his possession when he arrived." A guard said as she handed me a broken sword, "SISSY'S!" The child said angrily, "GIVE BACK!" He demanded, suddenly a symbol appeared on the hilt, "He's a dungeon capturer!" I said in shock, "Tell me what is your name?" I asked, "GIVE BACK!" He demanded, "You can have it back when I know I can trust you." I said as I walked over to him, "If I untie you will you be good?" I asked he nodded hesitantly, "I can tell you don't trust me. Why is that?" I asked as I untied him, "Bad king." He said, "Well that's not surprising. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm no king, I am the queen of this country my name is Mira Dianus Artemina. Who are you?" I asked, "(y/n)." He said, "I've decided what I'm going to do with you (y/n). I'm going to keep you." I said earning a look of shock from him and all the guards, "It's painfully clear that your sister was the closest thing to a mother you had. I'm guessing that your mother died shortly after you were born and your sister raised you herself. You're nothing more than a harmless child who's never truly felt a mother's love." I said.

I figured out the most likely country that (y/n) could've come from. I decided that it was a small island nation called Amira. "(y/n) do you know why I'm taking you back to your former country?" I asked he shook his head, "It's so you will trust me and see me as your mother." I said as we sailed towards Amira.

(y/n) POV

"You. I thought I banished you weeks ago!" the King said angrily, "Oh I'm sorry has my son done something to offend you?" Mira said, "What's the meaning of this?" The king said, "Oh my would you look at that! It would seem your kingdom is burning!" Mira said, "WHAT!" the king said and while he and the guards were distracted I plunged my sword into him, "Y-You bastard!" He said coldly, suddenly Mira picked me up and made me look away, "No one speaks to my child like that and gets away with it!" She said angrily, suddenly I heard something fall to the floor, "(y/n) we are leaving. And we are destroying this wretched country." She said coldly, "Treasure?" I asked, "We have no need for this country's tainted gold. Whatever treasure survives  we will take home." She said as we left.

"(y/n) I want you to witness my power." Mira said as she transformed and flew high into the air still holding me, "Cerbero Kalb Volquesa!" She said as she destroyed the entire kingdom in a single attack. "This is my power. This is the power I wield to protect my kingdom. To protect my children." She said, "M-Mama." I said, "MAMA!" I cried as I clung to her, "There there, Mama's here. Go on and cry its perfectly natural to cry after losing your homeland." She said as she comforted me.

Mira POV

After crying for a while, (y/n) fell asleep. I gave him to one of the attendants I brought with us and searched for any treasure that might have survived. I searched for hours and all I managed to find was a dagger

 I searched for hours and all I managed to find was a dagger

"This will do nicely. (y/n) needs a new metal vessel and I could think of nothing better than the only surviving treasure of his homeland." I said as I walked back to the ship.