Chapter 2

Mira POV

"Alright (y/n), with all that I've taught you, you are going to conquer a dungeon. I will be there by your side, but I will only be there as an observer, and if you are about to die I will intervene and take the Djinn for myself. I believe in you, prove to me that you are strong enough to wield the power of a king." I said making (y/n) look nervous, "I know that you haven't been able to achieve a djinn weapon equip yet, but I believe in you." I said, "Now let's find you a proper metal vessal." I said as I picked him up and carried him to the armory.

"Take your pick, but be sure you can lift it and use it." I said (y/n) looked around at various weapons until he finally found one he liked and brought it to me. "Good choice." I said as he handed me the weapon.

"It's light and durable, but I think it's a bit too long for you to use just yet

"It's light and durable, but I think it's a bit too long for you to use just yet." I said.

We went to the 23rd dungeon. It wasn't too teribly hard for (y/n) to make his way through the dungeon. I had to help him gain entry to the treasure room, but other than that he was able to do most things on his own. "Congradulations captuer. I am the djinn of colamity, Veena." the djinn said as it appeared before us.

"Witch of you is my master?" She asked, "He is

"Witch of you is my master?" She asked, "He is. He's the one who conqured the dungeon. As his mother and teacher I couldn't be more proud." I said, "R-Really?! Him? But he's just a little kid!" She said, "Exactly, there's no better king than one that's been molded to become one." I said, "You're the master of Cerberus aren't you. How is she?" She asked, "I have no complaints, she is an excelant djinn." I said, "That's good, but she took the three heads thing way too literally. Like her I control three types of magic. They are strength, lightning, and water. Are you positive you want a child to posess this kind of power?" She asked, "Yes." I said, "Very well!" She said as she entered (y/n)'s sword. "Shall we go home? I belive you have some work to do." I said as the dungeon vanished.