chapter 1; ♡

y/n's pov

------------------

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I decided to check my alarm, it was 6:20 am. "HOLY- I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I said as I stumbled to the bathroom to get ready. I quickly brushed my teeth, hair, and put on my uniform. I ran back to my room, put my shoes on, grabbed my backpack, and my stuff and rushed downstairs.

"Good morning, honey!" my mom said as I ran to the kitchen counter to grab my bento box and my little bag with caramel candy inside. "GOOD MORNING MOM! I HAVE TO GO NOW OR ELSE I'LL BE LATE! LOVE YOU!" I said as I shut the door.

I kept running trying not to be late. I checked my phone, it was 6:37 am, I kept running and running dodging people that got in my way which made me stumble a bit. I finally reached school, it was 6:46. I sighed in relief. Now, the only thing left to do is to find my class.... I went to the reception desk to get my schedule.

"Class 1-5... now, where's that at?.." I whispered to myself. I kept walking while looking down at my schedule when suddenly I bumped into someone and tripped.

I let out a small yelp since I kinda hurt my left ankle which is my bad ankle. "OMG, I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE I SHOULD'VE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHERE I WAS WALKING! I'M REALLY SORRY!!" I quickly said in a panicky tone.

"It's alright, don't worry," the boy said in a dull tone. I looked up at him, he was so TALL! I stared at him for a few seconds then got up. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Y-yes, I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry!" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Uhm, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you know where class 1-5 is?"

"Yes, that way." he pointed to the left. "Thank you so much!!" I said with a smile then ran before I got late to class.