chapter 2; ♡

kunimi's pov

---------------------------

Is she new? She seems new. I thought as I watched her run to class. I was about to walk back to class when I noticed a little bag on the floor. She probably dropped this when she tripped.. I crouched down to grab the bag then got back up. I opened it to see what was in it, there was caramel candy.

I smiled a bit, I guess she also likes caramel candy. I grabbed a candy and put the bag in my backpack, I'll give it back to her during lunch. I walked to class before I got late.

---------------------------

y/n's pov

---------------------------

I got to class and sat at a desk at the back since it was the only desk left. I put my stuff down, panting from all the running. The bell rang, I groaned since I really hate school. Everyone took their seats and the teacher began to talk.

"Good morning class!"

Please don't call on me, please don't call on me...

"We have a new student! Y/n, please come up front and introduce yourself!"

Uh oh, I don't like this.. I thought to myself as I was walking to the front while everyone was staring at me. I stood up in front of everyone at the front of the class and began to speak,

"Hello, Uhm, my name is l/n f/n but you guys can call me y/n and I'm a transfer student from Nekoma!" I said with a smile and shaky hands.

"Thank you y/n! You may go back to your seat." the teacher told me with a smile. I walked back to my desk and took a seat, sighing in relief.