chapter 3; ♡

The teacher was talking about the lesson in today's class. It was very boring if you ask me, so I was looking around the class when the guy sitting next to me caught my eye.

"He looks like an onion head..." I whispered to myself not knowing he heard what I said.

"Huh?" he whispered, giving me a confused look.

"Omg, you heard me? Sorry!" I whispered back and put my head down in embarrassment.

---------------------------

2nd person

---------------------------

Some time passes by when you suddenly feel someone shaking your arm then hear someone say, "Hey y/n, wake up. It's lunchtime."

You pick up your head and see that the onion head woke you up."Huh? What happened?.."

"You fell asleep during class. Get up it's lunchtime and since you're new you should come to eat lunch with me and my friend."

"Oh, thank you.." you say in a sleepy tone.

You get up and grab your bento box from your backpack and start walking with the onion head.

"Hey, what's your name by the way?" you asked as you yawned a bit.

"My name's Kindaichi Yutaro"

"Nice to meet you Kindaichi and uhm sorry for calling you an onion head.." you said as you softly chuckled nervously.

"It's ok, no need to worry!" he responded with a smile as you both got to the cafeteria.