Chapter 2「Mito City」

The plane makes a landing on the unknown place in Mito City. Some of the prisoners in Firebird are exchanged, while some of the prisoners to the Firebird are introduced, including Francisco Cindino, Swamp Thing, and Garland Greene, the most feared convict of being a serial killer many years ago. Pinball goes out from the plane by down below with his transponder to check out the red plane.

After the bus leaves, the guards finally realize that those guards are criminals, so they sent the police to hunt them down, while the criminals go back to the plane and depart. Pinball realizes that the plane is about to take off, but he doesn't manage it to go inside.

"Those guards ain't guards. They're cons. Stall'em!" - The officer, seeing their guards are criminals

Larkin and Malloy argue each other about what happened to the plane, so Malloy calls some choppers to follow the plane signal. Meanwhile, in the plane, Grissom and Diamond Dog release Greene, appreciating his crimes he did. They go back to the cockpit, and Yukina goes to there to know their next destination. After they call Larkin, they tell her that the plane will land on Kasumigaura Air Field. Meanwhile, Lisa and Ako are waiting in the small base.

"Kasumigaura. You know that? That's it." - Cyrus Grissom to Yukina Minato before closing the door